1/6 Hot Toys MMS 534 Avengers: Endgame - Nebula Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Mando has been preparing to ship since last Friday. Despite Sideshow telling me it shipped on Monday, UPS only took possession TODAY. I suppose they?re a bit behind on their Geeksgiving shipments.

UPS is running behind, they might have picked it up but it might have sat in the trailer and wasn't scanned until today.

Ordered mine from Hong Kong on November 30th. The guy shipped it out on December 5. On December 8th it was handed over to the carrier/left for destination. That?s the last information I got. It?s been 7 days since and the guy sent it with EMS shipping. So frustrating when you order overseas.

I've had something stuck in the USPS system for 9 days that was shipping from Jersey to Indiana, so it's not just overseas shipping that's wonkers right now...

Ordered mine from Hong Kong on November 30th. The guy shipped it out on December 5. On December 8th it was handed over to the carrier/left for destination. That?s the last information I got. It?s been 7 days since and the guy sent it with EMS shipping. So frustrating when you order overseas.

Nice to see another South Floridian on the boards. :duff

Wasp was like this too, a small amount was in the first batch then mine was about a month after that release. Waves must be getting pretty small.

Ya I am kind of surprised she has not arrived in the US yet as its already been a month since she hit Hong Kong. Figured she would be shipping from Sideshow the first week in December. Hopefully she will be available soon.

Ya I am kind of surprised she has not arrived in the US yet as its already been a month since she hit Hong Kong. Figured she would be shipping from Sideshow the first week in December. Hopefully she will be available soon.

Shipping is overwhelmed all over the world at the moment

Well there goes any chance she’d get here for Christmas.
Guess I’ll have to pay for her myself instead of getting her as a gift.

Ya you know I read about some shipping containers that fell off a shipping container ship. Be funny if one of those containers had some Hot Toys Nebula's in them. Means their are some Hot Toys Nebula's in the ocean now.

It did arrive. In super limited quantities. I got mine from Sideshow several weeks ago.

Back