1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20220701_231727.jpg

Here he is with Chewie 🙂.

I favour a modified Force Awakens Chewbacca with mouth mod, some extra shading and replaced gun and strap (New Hope versions).

I still need to replace the stand and I do appreciate that he isn't really dark enough for New Hope, but the modified headsculpt edge's the original release (for me).

View attachment 586316
Congrats, Zed! Figure is definitely a must have. :rock

.....and here he is in the Star Wars display. Apologies for the quality of the pictures, rubbish camera on my mobile. I also have a Rogue One Vader, on my desk out of shot, otherwise that's all of my current 1/6 Star Wars. I tend to trade them in to keep to a two cabinet display (i have another detolf with a full set of vintage kenner figures in it too). Though I have got rid of lots over the years, the only one I really regret parting with is the Emperors guard. Sigh....cost a fortune now and I sold him cheap.

Next for the chop.......Force Awakens Han, the last thing that I own from the sequels!

View attachment 586317
Awesome.display!!
Anychance of a pic of the vintage kenner display?

Awesome.display!!
Anychance of a pic of the vintage kenner display?
Thanks! Absolutely, wouldn't want to de-rail the thread but at least there are 6 Han Solo's in shot (tenuous link). I'm still in the process of upgrading the lighting in this cabinet, so it's only a work in progress. Blue snaggletooth and some variants also absent from the picture.....but a special guest star in their place. 😉

20211121_182401.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1/6th Scale Hot Toys Han Solo

jubilation.gif

HELL-YEAH.jpg

- & a furry Chewie it seems as a dio buddy too!! Wow - honestly, a welcome reveal. :rock :rock :rock

All that Anakin talk can **** right off for now. :lol

Thanks for posting Grav!!! :hi5:

This would be my reaction if HT re-released the ANH figures !

Or, any major figure for that matter :lol

I just bought the Han Solo figure, and I've noticed that his arms are extremely stiff, especially at the shoulders, I'm almost afraid to move them. Does anyone else's Han have the same issue?

I just bought the Han Solo figure, and I've noticed that his arms are extremely stiff, especially at the shoulders, I'm almost afraid to move them. Does anyone else's Han have the same issue?
I didn't have arm issues with mine.

What was difficult for me was trying to get the holster off to put on the stormtrooper belt. Still have no idea how to get his holster off and at this point, I'm too nervous to try in fear of tearing the faux leather

Back