1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20210814_112708.jpg

HAS any looked on ebay for the jinx han solo sculpt from ANH it`s going for 620 so far just the head alone :horror
If you think that's crazy, I was "watching" a Jnix ANH Obiwan sculpt only that was $900 on eBay and it eventually sold :thud:

I really though the seller would slowly bring the price down given the absurdity of that asking price, but nope, someone bought it.

i tested the waters with the jinix han sculpt. it sold on ebay for $1,000 + shipping. now this is sad that one head sculpt sells more then the full figure of the hot toys han ANH figure

i tested the waters with the jinix han sculpt. it sold on ebay for $1,000 + shipping. now this is sad that one head sculpt sells more then the full figure of the hot toys han ANH figure
The second one was 1 bid, Best offer accepted, +$5.60 shipping
so might've been less, but yeah. prolly not by much.

I'm not condoning recasting an individual artist's work, but why someone hasn't done it by now is baffling.
It's widely viewed as the gold standard of Han heads.

The second one was 1 bid, Best offer accepted, +$5.60 shipping
so might've been less, but yeah. prolly not by much.

I'm not condoning recasting an individual artist's work, but why someone hasn't done it by now is baffling.
It's widely viewed as the gold standard of Han heads.
well the shipping was higher because he was from France. in total it came out 1200.00 in total. but of course ebay fees kill everything. but at least i still have one more of these jinix sculpts left.

Last edited:
Has anyone tried to replace the Stock Hot toys body with a Worldbox AT011 with the seamless forearm AT040 S set? Or at the very least replaced the forearms on the HT body with the AT040S seamless forearms? Are they even compatible? Would the sleeves be too tight to squeeze the forearm up and through?

Back