1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the prices on the OT Luke Leia Han and Chewy in the stratosphere on the secondary market(high demand now) I sense HT may go back to the well and reissue these in the near future- with all their Iron Man and Batman reissues lately this might be a strong possibility...

With the prices on the OT Luke Leia Han and Chewy in the stratosphere on the secondary market(high demand now) I sense HT may go back to the well and reissue these in the near future- with all their Iron Man and Batman reissues lately this might be a strong possibility...

I think they may do different renditions, I don't see them doing Luke with all those accessories now for instance. They would call that a deluxe now. The problem I see is that you pretty much need to re-release 5 figures if you're going to do one. Obi-Wan, Luke, Leia, Han, and Chewie. I kind of think that'll hinder them, plus who knows for Ford.

Selling a painted ANH Jnix sculpt complete with tin and Jnix card if anyone is looking. Listed in the sales section.

attachment-1.jpg

attachment.jpg

Id like to see a Bespin Han before ANH Han again.
If they did ANH Luke,id like an updated headsculpt.
Leia-the ONLY thing I'd change is her dress/cloak.
Kenobi could do with a better cloak as well and an updated headsculpt with less squinting to the eyes....

Id like to see a Bespin Han before ANH Han again.
If they did ANH Luke,id like an updated headsculpt.
Leia-the ONLY thing I'd change is her dress/cloak.
Kenobi could do with a better cloak as well and an updated headsculpt with less squinting to the eyes....

The ANH Luke definitely needs an updated sculpt. Probably one of the worst sculpts they have ever done.

I have a question. I want to sell this guy, but I can't find the original head for him. I've been using the jnix head for so long I guess I just misplaced the original during the move. What do you think would be a fair asking price? Would people even want it since it's not original?

I have a question. I want to sell this guy, but I can't find the original head for him. I've been using the jnix head for so long I guess I just misplaced the original during the move. What do you think would be a fair asking price? Would people even want it since it's not original?

Absolutely. Han is going for $500 in eBay sold listings, not having the original head may hurt it in some ways, but a lot of people like the jnix better anyway. There's currently a single auction going right now with a starting bid of $350 and then just Buy it Nows for $600+. It's pretty unreal lol. I wouldn't price it any less than like $450 and see what happens.

The Jnix head sculpt is definitely going to help the sale. They may be some that want a "stock" figure but many others will see the Jnix head sculpt and will prefer the "custom figure".

I too have my ANH Han with the Jnix sculpt. The original sculpt is languishing in a zip-lock bag somewhere inside the "box of forgotten parts"...

Shot in the dark here but does anyone know any shops that still have this in stock? Feel free to PM.

Stores in Asia sometimes have figures that are long sold out, I picked up an Obi-Wan from a toy store in Asia last month. Shipping was crazy but way better than eBay prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot in the dark here but does anyone know any shops that still have this in stock? Feel free to PM.

Stores in Asia sometimes have figures that are long sold out, I picked up an Obi-Wan from a toy store in Asia last month. Shipping was crazy but way better than eBay prices.

I think that shipped sailed at least 4 years ago.

I think that shipped sailed at least 4 years ago.

You would be surprised!

I can currently pick up the stormtrooper disguise MIB for a couple hundred under eBay prices. I prefer that sculpt more, however, love the original smuggler outfit so stuck between a rock and a hard place on that one.

Toy anxiety currently has this figure in stock, but it?s over 700.

I know it is a matter of semantics, but I think dukefett was commenting on the use of the phrase in stock.

In stock makes it seem like a store might have a supply of them to sell. And that ship has indeed long sailed.

Older figures do pop up in stores from time to time, like you said. Usually used figures or some warehouse find it from the back of a closet.

It is doubtful this figure will pop up anywhere at a reasonable price. I think people have begun to fear there will be no more Han figures, at least for a very long time.

But I wish you luck with your search. Hope you can find one.

I know it is a matter of semantics, but I think dukefett was commenting on the use of the phrase in stock.

In stock makes it seem like a store might have a supply of them to sell. And that ship has indeed long sailed.

Older figures do pop up in stores from time to time, like you said. Usually used figures or some warehouse find it from the back of a closet.

It is doubtful this figure will pop up anywhere at a reasonable price. I think people have begun to fear there will be no more Han figures, at least for a very long time.

But I wish you luck with your search. Hope you can find one.

The lack of Ford as Solo figures is past the point of a curiosity and seems to have progressed to where there must be a problem. Which could also be holding up a potential ESB Chewie. I bashed a Bespin Han out of an extra HT Stormie disguise head and some Sideshow soft goods. Kind of felt like a waste of time while I was putting it together but it doesn't anymore.

Back