1/6 Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man - Spider-Man (Anti-Ock Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one of my favourite suits from the game, but I don't really think it translates as well into figure form, just something about it that puts me off.

Looks great...think I'm going to have to go for the deluxe on this one.

Yeah i went regular only for space but i may regret it or not. Suppose i can always grab it later on ebay if it bothers me.

Figure looks incredible!

Like the MCU Iron Spider suit, I think this suit should've been made like a plastic Iron Man figure. You compromise on some of the seamlessness, but you'd get increased durability and poseability with better light up features.

Mine just shipped from HK!

giphy.gif

Color me jealous! This is probably my favorite Spider-Man release to date, but I'll be patient and wait for my domestic order to get filled. I look forward to your views on the figure.

But you can already get it internationally for relatively cheap! Madness!

What is "relatively cheap" for the deluxe? I'm paying $262 shipped.
Fair enough...the standard is going for below retail right now I believe, but if you're happy with that price for the deluxe then by all means you do you Buff!

Pretty Flashy!

Attachments

• IMG_2969.JPG
    IMG_2969.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_2976.JPG
    IMG_2976.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 80
Last edited:
I love the contrast of the black and the yellow, I'll be picking this up for my Spidey collection at some point.

I just got a used Anti-Ock spiderman. I opened it and noticed a big fold on the front neck.
I knew this figure had been posed, but I hadn't seen the neck fold at that time.
To be sure, I've checked other unboxing videos, and all the anti-ock necks in those videos don't have the fold.

Will this "self-recover" over time? Somebody mentioned heating up to fix creasing. What do you use - a hot pack or towel? A hair dryer?

Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.

278989618_678600200137807_4307883137586118873_n.jpg

Back