1/6 Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man: Maximum Venom - Venomized Iron Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the-sound-of-crickets-is-deafening.jpg

I love how the solicitation doesn't even mention the points of articulation the way most HT solicitations do. That makes me think that even HT hasn't figured that out yet.

I realize I'm probably the only one on this forum that is purchasing this, let alone even likes it. Considering all the butt hurt hate for this, I'm assuming around 100 or less of these will have been pre-ordered, so any word on this getting released early?

Hot Toys should make Venomized Star Wars figures next, i'm sure that will be a big hit with collectors also........:ROFLMAO:

Watched part of a review out of morbid curiosity and wow does this thing looks laughably cheap. All the Iron Man sections of the torso are rubber, have fun watching that turn pink over the next couple years.

Last edited:
Watched part of a review out of morbid curiosity and wow does this thing looks laughably cheap. All the Iron Man sections of the torso are rubber, have fun watching that turn pink over the next couple years.
Yup, it is unbelievable they are trying to charge that much money for a crappy concept and pink iron man parts. You would think paying that much money would at least allow a buyer to enjoy the figure without it turning pink.

Back