Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn’t know that they had already made her, when did that figure come out? I saw a figure of her on eBay but I think it was a custom or a 3rd party release.
Ah sorry my bad. I had the feeling they did both Zoe and Faora. Then maybe a chance for her then. Considering the reviews I don't think this movie is nearly as good as it should / could be. So perhaps Hot Toys won't go that deep.

Ahhh ok, thanks @Alatar @Hoody999

Seems like a pretty mixed bag, but overall positive reviews for this film to this point. It appears that even some of the “negative” comments were not so much about the film being bad but more geared toward other critics who were proclaiming the film to be the “best superhero film of all time” type stuff. But for the most part it seems like this will be a solid film.

Again I am a Marvel guy but I think it would be great to see a good DC film that is focused on another character other than Batman or Wonder Woman. The DCU needs a win with this after the last Wonder Woman film, Black Adam, and Shazam (Fury of the Gods). Their last few movies were so awful, it makes the stakes for this Flash film seem very high (fairly or unfairly so).

That said, I am extremely confident that we will get a Flash figure from this film (which I will PO immediately). I am also confident we will get a Batfleck and probably a Supergirl.

I am less sure about these but would love:
Batbike
Faora

Last edited:
Ahhh ok, thanks @Alatar @Hoody999

Seems like a pretty mixed bag, but overall positive reviews for this film to this point. It appears that even some of the “negative” comments were not so much about the film being bad but more geared toward other critics who were proclaiming the film to be the “best superhero film of all time” type stuff. But for the most part it seems like this will be a solid film.

Again I am a Marvel guy but I think it would be great to see a good DC film that is focused on another character other than Batman or Wonder Woman. The DCU needs a win with this after the last Wonder Woman film, Black Adam, and Shazam (Fury of the Gods). Their last few movies were so awful, it makes the stakes for this Flash film seem very high (fairly or unfairly so).

That said, I am extremely confident that we will get a Flash figure from this film (which I will PO immediately). I am also confident we will get a Batfleck and probably a Supergirl.

I am less sure about these but would love:
Batbike
Faora
Batfleck Batbike was already released by a third party. Might be hard to get now. Jury is of course out if Hot Toys would do one. Depends on the success of the film typically.

https://www.actionfiguren-shop.com/...-Game/Dark-Knight-Batman-Locomotive-Bike.html
MMMT-2107-01.jpg

Batfleck Batbike was already released by a third party. Might be hard to get now. Jury is of course out if Hot Toys would do one. Depends on the success of the film typically.

https://www.actionfiguren-shop.com/...-Game/Dark-Knight-Batman-Locomotive-Bike.html
View attachment 641704
Yeah I remember when that came out, I was tempted to buy it but it seemed like is was a solid piece of resin, and I remember some question regarding the durability. But it definitely looks nice.
I guess at this point, I will just have to hope the movie does well enough that Hot Toys will want to make one…I’ll kick myself if they don’t 😁

Should have cancelled mine the day he appeared on TBA but I guess I’ll just eat all the import charges and then say good riddance to Sideshow forever- as I intended anyway.

Just to be clear on why Sideshow is not a good option for us outside of the US, this figure, plus shipping, plus customs in total is costing me $462.52 USD.
£374.63

All that extra cost just for a damn sideshow exclusive item.
Luckily the one I got from Toy on Fire from Facebook came with the extra head. £305 all in. Sideshow even gave me back my deposit as an apology for making me wait so long.

As I was posing this guy I was thinking he would be a great to have permanently wired to light up when display lights go on.

Anyone seen this done on Cyborg already ? Or experience with another figures like Iron Man ? I know there is Soap Connectors. I was potentially wanting to do it on my Hulkbuster. But they are damn expensive and I heard it can be done a lot cheaper.

As I was posing this guy I was thinking he would be a great to have permanently wired to light up when display lights go on.

Anyone seen this done on Cyborg already ? Or experience with another figures like Iron Man ? I know there is Soap Connectors. I was potentially wanting to do it on my Hulkbuster. But they are damn expensive and I heard it can be done a lot cheaper.

Yeah Cyborg will be connected to the Soap Reactor when I get chance. I have it connected to a smart plug so I can turn it on with Alexa.

The best thing about Soap Reactor is they can handle different power needs without frying them. I han an electrician confirm this for me. They are expensive but being able to connect 8 things into one device safely is worth it for me.

I've got Darkseid, Steppenwolf, Armored Batman, Deadshot and son to be Cyborg on one of them.

Yeah Cyborg will be connected to the Soap Reactor when I get chance. I have it connected to a smart plug so I can turn it on with Alexa.

The best thing about Soap Reactor is they can handle different power needs without frying them. I han an electrician confirm this for me. They are expensive but being able to connect 8 things into one device safely is worth it for me.

I've got Darkseid, Steppenwolf, Armored Batman, Deadshot and son to be Cyborg on one of them.
Hmmm OK.

Can you see the cables much in reality ?

Looks like Superman has something going there with cables as well.

Hmmm OK.

Can you see the cables much in reality ?

Looks like Superman has something going there with cables as well.

When I took Cavill's head off for painting I quickly through on the angry sculpt on taking zero care of the sight of the wires.

The wires will be pretty tidy when I'm finished. I've never totally gone for it, waiting for the collection to be complete. Having a black wall behind hides them very well. The wires on Darkseid aren't hidden at all but can't be seen unless you stick your face right in there with a light. The wires are super thin. I've taped the ones for Steppenwolf down with white tape as it gets to the shelf.
PXL_20230530_161501308.jpg

PXL_20230530_161506370.jpg

PXL_20230530_161452664.jpg

PXL_20230530_161447922.jpg

Back