Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like this figure and wish we got the Knightmare cloak as an exclusive or something. Yes yes… I suppose I can make one. But it would have been nice if one was included.
With that said… I’ll probably be making one. Lol

I really like this figure and wish we got the Knightmare cloak as an exclusive or something. Yes yes… I suppose I can make one. But it would have been nice if one was included.
With that said… I’ll probably be making one. Lol
You never know, they did include the accessory for Batman's gauntlet with no notice. It could happen. Id prefer a mother box though.

Yep Mother Box would be what I'd want. But both shouldn't be a biggie for them to do.

However with all the news indicating WBDiscovery movement towards restoring the Snyderverse, if we do eventually get a JL2 which will involve the full Knightmare team, then Hot Toys will be the first to release a Knightmare Cyborg.

Anything to reuse that expensive tooling and earn more money from it.

Really hoping we get news any day on this figure so that there’s still a chance to get it by Christmas. Probably won’t happen though, and it’ll release Q1 of 2023. I was also hoping for Soosoo’s Ozymandias by Christmas but that seems unlikely as well. Dang! Got to have something 1/6 to open on Christmas morning…

Really hoping we get news any day on this figure so that there’s still a chance to get it by Christmas. Probably won’t happen though, and it’ll release Q1 of 2023. I was also hoping for Soosoo’s Ozymandias by Christmas but that seems unlikely as well. Dang! Got to have something 1/6 to open on Christmas morning…
According to my "excel tracker" :ROFLMAO: , The release late is May 2023........ Don't think Christmas is any possibility....

The Delorean would be so much more tempting if they throw some parts to make it into the first version

They are releasing figures 2-3 times a week right now but DC remains little more than an afterthought for Hot Toys.

Wouldn't be shocked at all to see Cyborg, Wonder Woman and Batman Begins slide to next summer.

Leaves me not wanting to give them any of my money. InArt, Kaustic Plastic and third parties like SooSoo, Mars Toys have far more passion for DC and other non Disney properties.

They are releasing figures 2-3 times a week right now but DC remains little more than an afterthought for Hot Toys.

Wouldn't be shocked at all to see Cyborg, Wonder Woman and Batman Begins slide to next summer.

Leaves me not wanting to give them any of my money. InArt, Kaustic Plastic and third parties like SooSoo, Mars Toys have far more passion for DC and other non Disney properties.
If that’s the case, I’d say Hot Toys should simply give up the DC license. It just clogs up their production pipeline and perhaps compromises the quality in the rest of the IPs - Star Wars, Marvel, misc. I dont see Marvel or Star Wars announcements slowing down anytime soon.

If that’s the case, I’d say Hot Toys should simply give up the DC license. It just clogs up their production pipeline and perhaps compromises the quality in the rest of the IPs - Star Wars, Marvel, misc. I dont see Marvel or Star Wars announcements slowing down anytime soon.
HT won’t give up the worldwide DC license. It’s been known that HT likes to obtain licenses to do nothing or the very minimum to retain the license just so other companies can’t make something that could potentially compete with them on a larger scale. That’s why InArt’s DC license is region specific to China only. They aren’t allowed to obtain the worldwide license while HT has it.

Even when it comes to CyberPunk, HT got the license for Keanu specifically to only make a figure of him, and PureArts is only allowed to make the other characters.

Just because HT won’t give up DC doesn’t mean we can’t wish they would. Plus it could be they are tied to a contract and even if they wanted to (doubt they would though) breaking the contract would cost them. But it would be win win otherwise. The license could go to someone more willing to have a go and it would free up (lol) HT to get their Disney product out.

Back