Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The biggest problem here: your entire premise contradicts itself, no offense intended.
It only makes sense if WB is a sane, sensible, movie studio…have they given you any reason to believe that this is the case
The thing is even if WB ignores what the fans wants (ZSJL), the producers like The Rock and the directors like Muschietti are pressing WB to rethink about the Snyderverse.

The thing is even if WB ignores what the fans wants (ZSJL), the producers like The Rock and the directors like Muschietti are pressing WB to rethink about the Snyderverse.
It won’t go anywhere. The Rock is pretty busy. I’m sure you don’t think he’s going to heavily invest whatever time he has into convincing WB to make a sequel to a movie that he wasn’t even in.
I am as big a Snyder and ZSJL as a person can be, so I’m on your side. I’m also on the side of reality too though.
It’s probably best just to sit back and marvel at how amazing it is that ZSJL even happened in the first place. I just watched it again for the fourth time yesterday.
Rewatch it! Enjoy it! And spare yourself some disappointment by accepting what you already know, that amazing film is the last time that we will see DC Comics characters directed by Zack Snyder.
I got three of my all time favorite Superhero films out of it though, so it’s tough to complain too much.

Well, even though I mostly collect Star Wars with some Marvel, currently own 2 DC figures (armored Batman & a modded MOS Supes) with the Snyder 2 pack on order, I ordered this. It is just too unique and came out great. He’ll look amazing next to those 2.

just worried how soft the sculpt will end up with the skin & hair texture. But if it’s 90% of this it’ll be amazing. I will pick up a red & black suit Harley tho for sure

It won’t go anywhere. The Rock is pretty busy. I’m sure you don’t think he’s going to heavily invest whatever time he has into convincing WB to make a sequel to a movie that he wasn’t even in.
I am as big a Snyder and ZSJL as a person can be, so I’m on your side. I’m also on the side of reality too though.
It’s probably best just to sit back and marvel at how amazing it is that ZSJL even happened in the first place. I just watched it again for the fourth time yesterday.
Rewatch it! Enjoy it! And spare yourself some disappointment by accepting what you already know, that amazing film is the last time that we will see DC Comics characters directed by Zack Snyder.
I got three of my all time favorite Superhero films out of it though, so it’s tough to complain too much.
But the thing about The Rock is that he really wants to bring Cavill's Superman back.
And talking about reality and Hollywoood, no director will want to direct a Justice League reboot or sequel movie after what happened to Whedon mainly now with the huge success that the ZSJL received worldwide, they already did not wanted to direct GOTG 3 with the whole Gunn situation on Marvel, imagine now that people got a little taste of what could have be(but i would watch with the same enthusiasm if another director took his chance into the JL franchise as I am with Reeves' Batman.)
This is a delicate situation that WB have to deal.

But i don't get disappointed by this, i will still support WB movies and series like i always did, but I remain hopeful that Snyder can come back to finish his story especially now that he has time to mature his ideas about what JL2 and JL3 would be.

Last edited:
I can't believe they finally put Cyborg up for sale!!!!
He looks so much better then I remember also - the head sculpt is fantastic, I love the different accessories and light-up features.
What a shelf presence he will have!
Happily just put in my pre-order (not as happily I've done so with Sideshow - the exclusive there is too good to miss)

This really is down to those fans that fought to make this happen - thank you!

I do have one gripe though - the mother box of man is a much needed accessory here, we are now missing 1 of the 3

I do have one gripe though - the mother box of man is a much needed accessory here, we are now missing 1 of the 3
Oh **** yeah, I was hoping they would add the mother box !! That sucks !!

They even have the mould as it was made for an exclusive if I remember correctly.

With this type of attitude we wouldn't have even got the Snyderverse.......but you just keep relaxing on your sofa and enjoy your BluRay discs which other fans/customers (as a team) achieved. Keep saying "it's never going to happen" and telling people "it's over" or whatever negative comments you have.

Sure, it might be your way of minimising your expectations. But to say so emphatically "it won't go anywhere" or "it won't happen" shows you are a true pessimist.

I and many others chose to be an optimist, and will at least try and activate others to achieve the full arc of ZNJL because it's what I and many others want from WB as a customer. I believe it would be epic, make WB/Discovery a lot of money and give them immediate content for their currently failing streaming service. It's not all based on hope, there is some logic there as well.

As for WB being illogical, I am at least hoping that the clean house plans of Discovery and Zaslav will change that.

Last edited:
I think it's fair to say that collectors should purchase any and all Zack Snyder Justice League products while they can. Whether the Snyderverse will be brought back or not. Let's enjoy having the opportunity to collect products from the film.

With this type of attitude we wouldn't have even got the Snyderverse.......but you just keep relaxing on your sofa and enjoy your BluRay discs which other fans/customers (as a team) achieved. Keep saying "it's never going to happen" and telling people "it's over" or whatever negative comments you have.

Sure, it might be your way of minimising your expectations. But to say so emphatically "it won't go anywhere" or "it won't happen" shows you are a true pessimist.

I and many others chose to be an optimist, and will at least try and activate others to achieve the full arc of ZNJL because it's what I and many others want from WB as a customer. I believe it would be epic, make WB/Discovery a lot of money and give them immediate content for their currently failing streaming service. It's not all based on hope, there is some logic there as well.

As for WB being illogical, I am at least hoping that the clean house plans of Discovery and Zaslav will change that.

Yeah, well said. This is essentially what it boils down to. And nota bene: the naysayers were wrong. Those that kept the faith (against all odds) did the heavy lifting and got the win for the fandom. There’s nothing wrong with continuing to express what you as a consumer want. Of course you should do that. Had we not done that we wouldn’t be where we are today.

Hmm! Yeah, how cool would that have been if had HT manufactured one that‘s actively morphing, right?

I stumbled onto this however (sharing some of my newly acquired kitbash knowledge)… there’s a 3D printing STL file out there for 1/12 activated mother box from ZSJL. You can use the freeware app Chitubox to change the scale to double it’s dimensions to 1/6. And you can have it printed by Craftcloud (choose high detail resin for material). Then find a professional painter for it on a FB 1/6 collector community page. Or have a go at it yourself with acrylic paint.

Last edited:
The thing is for this figure… ideally, anyway… in order to match the film you’ll want the mother box that was given to humans to protect in it’s dynamic, pulsating, glowing, morphing, activated form. The three mother boxes that came with JL Wonder Woman, Tac Suit Bats, and JL Aquaman are all in their dormant states.

The thing is for this figure… ideally, anyway… in order to match the film you’ll want the mother box that was given to humans to protect in it’s dynamic, pulsating, glowing, morphing, activated form. The three mother boxes that came with JL Wonder Woman, Tac Suit Bats, and JL Aquaman are all in their dormant states.
That is the problem though. Only the SS exclusive Tactical Batman had the Mother Box of Man.

They really should have added to Cyborg, with the carry box and handle.

I think I’ll go ahead and and have one printed from that file I shared above. That’s a project that I’d feel fairly okay about trying to paint by my own hand.

It’s an activated mother box. It’ll be much more dynamic when the figure is posed with it. A light can be placed inside it. I’ll probably attach some of the Flash lightning accessory pieces to it.

Bear in mind it will be rescaled from 1/12 to 1/6.

A1E196C7-D952-405B-8E30-90B1806142B4.jpeg
D3507956-84E2-4E39-9780-9471466234CD.jpeg

Last edited:
Back