Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cape doesn't drape too great out right out of the bag. To drape more naturally I'd expect that it needs to be soaked in water with a few drops of fabric softener. Also, as mentioned it needs further weathering with dirt/dust powder. I doubt I'll go to all that trouble though, lol. I'm satisfied with the pics I got.

The ammo strip accessory isn't long enough to reach the machine gun if he's holding it on the opposite side that the gun is on, as in the movie. So I positioned his second/rear left arm so that the hand is on the same side as the gun.
Could you split the ammo strip and insert more in between?

Could you split the ammo strip and insert more in between?

If you mean to cut the ammo belt and insert something connected to each end to extend it… with that extender hidden behind Cyborg’s body… Yeah, I guess so!

Come to think of it, on eBay there may be 1/6 scale ammo belts for military figures (especially kitbashes) that you can just buy that are longer.

If anyone has not bought Cyborg yet and is a fan, I noticed he is showing "low stock" on Sideshow. I finally had to jump on their recent Hot Toys deal today. I am so excited to finally get this great character and with Batfleck 2.0 and Inart Supes on the horizon, it will be glorious!

Exclusive on waitlist. Managed to snag one right before it went waitlist with the $50 off. Excited. My last 3 figures have been mechanical, Robo, Mark III 2.0, and now Cyborg lol.
Yeah I just got one too- not sure why I waited so long on this one and also used the $50 off and saw it marked as low stock. I had just watched a review on this one too!

Yeah I just got one too- not sure why I waited so long on this one and also used the $50 off and saw it marked as low stock. I had just watched a review on this one too!
Same, I was hoping it'd go on Sale at sideshow before pulling the trigger since it'd been burned on a few previous releases. It was right on the edge of the over produced stuff but seems like it was low number regardless.

Same, I was hoping it'd go on Sale at sideshow before pulling the trigger since it'd been burned on a few previous releases. It was right on the edge of the over produced stuff but seems like it was low number regardless.
Right?!! He hardly ever goes on sale. It's like Sylvie or certain other characters that never get deals on them whatsoever. I felt lucky scoring this before the door closed!

Side note: I saw someone post a picture, might have been here or on IG of the Midas Iron man standing next to a masked Cyborg-- it looked so badass! If someone has seen this you gotta repost here, I will try to look for it.

I really wanted cyborg to complete the league, but after waiting so long by the time it released I just didn’t care anymore. I *almost* got it yesterday with the deal, but I just couldn’t pull the trigger.
But now I’m on the waitlist, so if it converts…it’s a 50/50 chance I’ll get it.

I really wanted cyborg to complete the league, but after waiting so long by the time it released I just didn’t care anymore. I *almost* got it yesterday with the deal, but I just couldn’t pull the trigger.
But now I’m on the waitlist, so if it converts…it’s a 50/50 chance I’ll get it.
Good luck, I hope you get one, he looks much better in-hand than in the vast majority of pics.

@Alatar is there any chance you could post some detailed pics on the mother box case, please? I want to follow up my custom 1/4 Flash with a Cyborg and would like to make a 1/4 scale case.

Back