Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
be44ebcf6aa2c745de188edb1fa58f25.jpg

Got my second batman today.
Noticeable variations in the paint and finish between the two.
The 1st is a lot glossier finished and the bat symbol isn?t as defined black as the second one (on the left).2nd one is more flat in finish.
Bit like the differences between suicide squad batman and bvs batman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my second batman today.
Noticeable variations in the paint and finish between the two.
The 1st is a lot glossier finished and the bat symbol isn?t as defined black as the second one (on the left).2nd one is more flat in finish.
Bit like the differences between suicide squad batman and bvs batman

Great. I'm all for a darker Bat symbol, less shiny is also good. Sometimes it's better to wait on the second main batch.

i really like this Batman, the head is so much better than the bvs one, the face has so much more detail.

Are the faceplates interchangeable between BvS and JL Bats? Sounds like one could upgrade BvS Batman with one of the JL faceplates if desired.

20190927_130838.jpg
20190927_130854.jpg

it fit but there is a lil gap between the nose and mouth and it looks like everything is shift a lil bit to the left. But barely noticeable from a distance i would say

I'm glad I pre-ordered this. The faceplates looked nothing like Affleck on the preview pics but I still ordered because of the unmasked head.

北京国安;10194084 said:

Nice poses. Great custom cape. These pics look great!

I'm going to use the parademon base for this figure with Tactical Suit Batman, equipped with the parademon blaster.

But it makes me want to get a really nice diorama stand for this standard suit JL Batman figure. Like I want to pose him in that iconic stance with one leg raised, wearing Lucky's double-sided wired cape* and standing atop a building ledge or gargoyle. There's a very expensive gargoyle stand that I've seen Keyboard Warriors feature. It's not the hooded skeleton one from the film, but it's still very impressive. But I'm also not into spending that much money on something like this--if it is even available anymore (iirc it was a special order limited issue item to begin with).

Anyway, any suggestions for such a diorama stand for Batman with his cape swirling in the wind?

* Because I already have one. Jaxon Xu's looks great too! I like the dirt at the bottom of it.

That?s what I wanted to do with one of mine, i actually bought that custom diorama from the keyboard warriors vid, it should be getting sent out in a week or two.
My unrealtoys wired cape should be here this wk too.
It wasn?t cheap but it will make for an extremely impressive display piece

Ordered a drape cape from jaxon too for my museum pose one

That?s what I wanted to do with one of mine, i actually bought that custom diorama from the keyboard warriors vid, it should be getting sent out in a week or two.
My unrealtoys wired cape should be here this wk too.
It wasn?t cheap but it will make for an extremely impressive display piece

Ordered a drape cape from jaxon too for my museum pose one

This one, right? I'm jealous!

Yeah that?s it. I contacted him via Instagram & managed to order one a couple of weeks back.
I spent ages looking for a similar style base on eBay before I came across this-it looks epic & really suits the jl batman with the billowing cape look.
Gonna have to get a 1/4 scale lightbox for it too I think.....could fit in one of my detolfs by using half shelf?s but iv already done that for my 1/4 joker & batman.
Think it will look better look at from beneath too.
Can?t wait to get it!
Justified the cost as hot toys won?t be releasing anymore batmen for a while

I spent ages looking for a similar style base on eBay

I think I'm going to hold out and hope that someone eventually makes a 1/6 diorama of the hooded skeleton gargoyle in the film. Another option I'm considering is this standard rooftop which looks pretty darn good to me: https://www.the-littlebox.com/product_info.php?products_id=813. I just can't pop for it right now.

Think it will look better look at from beneath too.

Yeah I have my BvS Batman atop a 5 ft bookshelf. So when sitting I'm looking up at it. I'll put this JL Batman in that spot and find a new place for BvS Bats.

Justified the cost as hot toys won?t be releasing anymore batmen for a while

Yeah, at least not from DC Films. Although, there was a prototype of Val Kilmer's Batman Forever shown at a convention recently.

Matt Reeves' Batman film opens June 25, 2021, so I guess preorder for that figure will begin around that time.

1st time iv seen that littlebox base, its okay but kinda generic also seems far expensive too for what it is.
If someone makes that skeleton gargoyle Id definitely get that, thats what the deluxe version of this figure should have came with.

Iv only got superman from jl & Ironman mark 7 preordered, so the forever batman wild prob be my next pre order after that-guessing it?ll be ready by 2022 lol not even lol

Yeah that Littlebox rooftop should not cost the price of a figure itself. Another reason I'll wait.

Right now for preorder I've got JL Supes, this JL Batman, and Asmus Crown Series Gandalf the Grey. I'm probably going to cool it for a while with the hobby.

I almost have my LotR Fellowship complete. Just waiting on Gandalf now. Although as new Crown Series figures release I may upgrade some of the figures that I already have.

Anyway, now I have three Batman figures. And in just a few weeks the fourth will arrive. For DC all I ever intended to get when I started was the DC trinity. :eek: And I'd actually like to get the regular armored BvS Batman and Knightmare Batman but the price is just too high for those. (I don't want them that bad.) I'm kind of tempted to get Flash and Aquaman, though.

I'm thinking for the next year I want to focus on finding really good diorama displays for the figures I have. Find good lighting for some I have displayed in a bookcase.

Anyway, now I have three Batman figures. And in just a few weeks the fourth will arrive. For DC all I ever intended to get when I stared was the DC trinity. :eek: And I'd actually like to get the regular armored BvS Batman and Knightmare Batman but the price is just too high for those. (I don't want them that bad.) I'm kind of tempted to get Flash and Aquaman, though.

This is precisely what happened to me. I'm not even the biggest Batman fan, but this iteration just spoke to me. No interest at all in getting any of the other previous versions (Bale, Kilmer etc). But I guess that's how it goes.

I don't offload figures easily, but may have to if there are simply too many Bats on the shelf. I'm normally a one figure per character collector, so will have to see if my interest remains with all of them.

This is precisely what happened to me. I'm not even the biggest Batman fan, but this iteration just spoke to me. No interest at all in getting any of the other previous versions (Bale, Kilmer etc). But I guess that's how it goes.

I don't offload figures easily, but may have to if there are simply too many Bats on the shelf. I'm normally a one figure per character collector, so will have to see if my interest remains with all of them.

I own most of the HT’s Batmen but my favorites are easily the Batflecks. In my opinion, the best ones to keep, in this order are: 1. JL Bats (newest), 2. JL Tactical Bats, 3. BvS Knightmare Bats (with 3rd party coat or died stock coat and the rebreather for extra badassness), 4. BD BvS Armored Bats with HT Kryptonite Spear (HT’s spear is much better looking than the 2-3rd party spears I bought before the BD release).

Also, if not using accessories like the grapnel gun(s) or grenade launcher, try using a paper clip to hang them off the utility belts. It’s especially important for the BvS Armored Bats where we saw him routinely hang the grenade launcher off the right side of his belt. Not for everyone but I like the look.

I own most of the HT’s Batmen but my favorites are easily the Batflecks. In my opinion, the best ones to keep, in this order are: 1. JL Bats (newest), 2. JL Tactical Bats, 3. BvS Knightmare Bats (with 3rd party coat or died stock coat and the rebreather for extra badassness), 4. BD BvS Armored Bats with HT Kryptonite Spear (HT’s spear is much better looking than the 2-3rd party spears I bought before the BD release).

Yeah I wouldn't mind the Nightmare Batman. That design and execution is just awesome. At that point I wasn't into the Batman figures, probably a good thing as it would be another awesome version which I couldn't part with :lol

I guess it's sad that Affleck is no longer around, but on the other hand we got some pretty awesome figures. Just need to see that Snyder Cut and I'll be a happy camper.

Same with me, no interest in figures of pre-Batfleck versions of Batman. I enjoyed the Nolan film trilogy but tbh actually wasn't fond of the Batsuits in it. Prior to Nolan, I respect all film versions for what they were. But they're just too camp for my taste now to enjoy.

Back