Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing the ZSJL for the second time, Im in love with this suit. He still looks too thic but thats a pill Im willing to swallow.

Went on sideshow and the waitlist is full....Am I ***ed?

After seeing the ZSJL for the second time, Im in love with this suit. He still looks too thic but thats a pill Im willing to swallow.

Went on sideshow and the waitlist is full....Am I ***ed?

Yep probably. But maybe try finding the Tactical Suit version. I believe he actually wears that more in ZSJL.

Yep probably. But maybe try finding the Tactical Suit version. I believe he actually wears that more in ZSJL.

535714ae9b40c6491a367fe4f7f31d0f.gif

The tactical suit is even older...

You aren't going to get these for retail unless you are lucky. These are old and waitlists will not convert.

The tactical suit is even older...

You aren't going to get these for retail unless you are lucky. These are old and waitlists will not convert.

fe13ffb7ada049c54abbc943e238c043.jpg

Hot Toys at least announced a Batman, but not THE Batman.

Especially seeing how PatBat is going more for a armoured/tech suit. I love a skin tight Batman suit like the animated show but could not support the Josstice cut.

Jealous at every single one of you owning this guy.

I just saw this, dont know if its new but this is from Kotobukiya. Torso/waist is still too thicc for my tastes but the texture/colour is spot on.
83a4a26103b13c9f31ca468f07ef36cd.jpg

Ps: its a statue 1/10

Zack Snyder Justice League Movie accurate Toy Fair exclusive incoming? ;)

I just saw this, dont know if its new but this is from Kotobukiya. Torso/waist is still too thicc for my tastes but the texture/colour is spot on.
83a4a26103b13c9f31ca468f07ef36cd.jpg

Ps: its a statue 1/10

Zack Snyder Justice League Movie accurate Toy Fair exclusive incoming? ;)
Looks like he’s about to throw up.

The 1/10 Kotobukiya statue is so odd in that the suit texture and color is so on point, yet they gave him that jowly frown. That statue accentuates the narrower neck of the JL cowl in a bad way. With the HT figure the narrower neck makes the head egg shaped. Anyway he’s almost got that “I don’t not…” facial expression. Too bad. Otherwise would have been cool.

The color of the suit is spot on, though. I’m tempted to get mine painted one day. The JL Batman suit is too black for my taste.

Or maybe I might even sell JL Batman since BvS Batman is to me the perfect standard suit Batfleck. I don’t think I’ll ever feel a need to display standard suit JL Batman. I bought the deluxe version in order to pair the parademon base and blaster with Tac Suit BatMan. And I actually like the Eleven 2.0 Batfleck head sculpt better than the HT JL Batman version. The cowl is for me a fail in-hand, although in the movie Snyder does makes it work overall from most angles. And the HT cowl can be modded to make it just a bit thicker. Anyway…

He looked bloated in the reshoots though.
B/c he was. You can really see the alcohol taking it's toll on him in Josstice League. His very rosy, fuller cheeks and overall tired look. And when they're discussing bringing superman back, he's almost bursting out of the waistcoat he's wearing.

You think ? I thought the opposite, like the cowl was too big for him cause he'd lost weight.

Then again I heard in some interview with Zack I think, the cowl was taped up at the back I believe as it was starting to deteriorate.
Not the ZSJL reshoots, there he did look to small for that bvs cowl.
I was talking about the 2017 reshoots. He looks perfect in the cowl pre 2017 reshoots.
I felt like I used the word reshoot too many times here lol.

Not the ZSJL reshoots, there he did look to small for that bvs cowl.
I was talking about the 2017 reshoots. He looks perfect in the cowl pre 2017 reshoots.
I felt like I used the word reshoot too many times here lol.

In other words in Whedon’s version of the movie.

Back