Hot Toys - IT: Chapter 2 1/6 scale Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a shipping embargo on from mainland China to Hong Kong to Taiwan….
Due to Covid all shipping had halted until January 28th earliest
1642116565151.gif

Last edited:
Lol. I thought you said that on purpose. Don't mind me, it's been a loooong day and I've had a few beers so I may have misinterpreted what you meant to say. 🍻
same, was typing at work and with a snowstorm incoming it was a nightmare.

Mine has said "preparing to ship" for over a month now and still nothing. Sideshow is turning into an f'n JOKE!!!. I'm really considering ordering from Hong Kong instead of them from now on

he is so awesome! i can't wait.

i see you have Billy bookcase with glass doors . I myself have one and I've never seen another before on here

I use Billy's with the morliden doors for display in addition to detolfs. I saw someone combine two for a massive/tall display case and did that. You just basically build 2 and don't put the back on one Billy and then use some brackets to connect them together. I want to do another but the ikea near me is all out of stock.

I use Billy's with the morliden doors for display in addition to detolfs. I saw someone combine two for a massive/tall display case and did that. You just basically build 2 and don't put the back on one Billy and then use some brackets to connect them together. I want to do another but the ikea near me is all out of stock.
This was my setup a couple years ago. I still have the Billy bookcase and one detolf
Screenshot_20220126-173141_Photos.jpg
and that's it
XrEC6Uh (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1).gif

Last edited:
Mine has said "preparing to ship" for over a month now and still nothing. Sideshow is turning into an f'n JOKE!!!. I'm really considering ordering from Hong Kong instead of them from now on
Same issues there. I ordered a figure directly from Exo-6 on Dec. 6. I watched tracking for over a month as it sat in the post office in China.

Back