Hot Toys - IT: Chapter 2 1/6 scale Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently this is next to drop for Hot Toys
giphy.gif

This is the video I was referring too. Like I said this could mean nothing. Fingers crossed though!

Over 2 wait on this already,thanks HT,p*ss poor form,Marvels Pennywise or Darth Pennywise might have had this released in under a year,any other horror releases they plan on will get the same treatment,I'm sure the figure will look great but their attitude to releases or that don't fall under Marvel or SW.............rubbish

I cannot wait to see this guy. I haven’t pre-ordered yet but, man, what a fantastic figure.

Well atleast we know it is coming out and not just teased and then never seen again like some stuff they do. Another reason why I don’t really like the company

Well atleast we know it is coming out and not just teased and then never seen again like some stuff they do. Another reason why I don’t really like the company
True,it is coming and I would never knock HT over their quality as they are usually pretty good,but I'm done with the wait times on the majority of their stuff that doesn't fall under SW,Marvel or DC,(I don't collect that stuff) i won't ever Po another figure of theirs,I just want this Pennywise and I'm done

I think this is going to be a case where the in hand photos will determine whether this is a success or failure compared to the blogger photos. Seems to be the trend with Hot Toys portraits recently.

Got an email today from sideshow. Moved my final payment from nov 5th to dec 5th. Another months wait, boooo. Might be moved to jan of feb next. LOL

Is that just in relation to when Sideshow get there stock. I know some people still haven’t got there Endgame Captain America from there and that came out a year ago. Or does this mean the figure is delayed in HK as well?

Well….. this may end up being the longest wait for a HT ever. I think even Ripley got released by this time, once we hit 2022 Pennywise may beat that haha

Well….. this may end up being the longest wait for a HT ever. I think even Ripley got released by this time, once we hit 2022 Pennywise may beat that haha

I think GotG 2 Gamora has the record, I just looked, 933 days from preorder to release.

Back