Hot Toys - IT: Chapter 2 1/6 scale Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They won't hold a figure licensed for Chapter 2 to release it unknown years down the line for another movie.

It just took a back seat at the factory so they could churn out some Endgame figures and Star Wars troopers.

They won't hold a figure licensed for Chapter 2 to release it unknown years down the line for another movie.

It just took a back seat at the factory so they could churn out some Endgame figures and Star Wars troopers.

Exactly.

For this specific figure, that would be a really stupid decision if they went that route.

It would make more sense if we had an official release date and confirmation of another film being greenlit. So far it's all just plot rumors and speculation.

Yes, I completely agree Chakor. Especially when that version of the character will more than likely not be a big part of the new movie.

Like you said, not even having a title, or solid confirmation the film is happening, is an incredibly unfair and unprofessional way to both delay the product's release and let down the company's supporting followers.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Been waiting for this figure since day one, so I'm in the same boat. It would be nice if Hot Toys would keep their word when it comes to release dates. On a positive note, with all my other PO's I'm kinda glad this release date has been pushed back a few more months.

HT might as well wait for IT 3. :lol
1oejsu.jpg

I don't understand the mentality of canceling because it's taking too long. Trade getting it later for getting it never.

I think a lot of people impulse buy tbh.

I used to do that, i don’t anymore. If i know I’m not going to want to wait or if i’m going to sell it later on, it means i don’t want it enough and i don’t buy it.

Back