Hot Toys - IT: Chapter 2 1/6 scale Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah pre-ordering with HT has never been an issue with me. They don?t have a bad rep for that.

Anyone think we might get news about this figures release soon? Sideshow has the release window as "March 2021" and Hellboy released last month. I'm waiting on seeing the final product & packaging before ordering.

Anyone think we might get news about this figures release soon? Sideshow has the release window as "March 2021" and Hellboy released last month. I'm waiting on seeing the final product & packaging before ordering.
I'd like to think so Chris - The estimated release date is between Q1 - Q2 this year, so at least by Easter I expect we should start hearing things..

I pre-ordered mine from the 2nd batch, as I don't mind waiting an extra month for ?40 cheaper! [emoji57]

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Crazy how long it's been since this was announced. We're nearly in April now. Almost giving up at this point

So about that release date..... It's now Quarter 4 (Oct-Dec) according to Sideshow :/

Glad I cancelled this. Yeah I lost my NRD but was able to put my payments towards a Beskar Mando.. which I?m still waiting but hey swings and roundabouts 🤣

I dont mind the wait. I wonder if this was delayed due to lack of interest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I definitely think they shuffle the schedule for some, like Mandalorian figures, to come out earlier. There's no other movie, there's no other figures, they can take as long as they want with this.

Can't say that I'm surprised about the delay. I think we all saw it coming.

This is still my most anticipated figure of the year.

May end up being as long a wait as the Ripley figure i pre-ordered a couple years back

HT is all about hype.

That?s why we do not get anything but SW and Marvel, and honestly why they have not seen a dime of my money for years now.

If it?s not the current popular trend they don?t care. They only release odd items occasionally if it?s slow.

They will hold off this release to time it with the next film.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They will hold off this release to time it with the next film.

For this specific figure, that would be a really stupid decision if they went that route.

It would make more sense if we had an official release date and confirmation of another film being greenlit. So far it's all just plot rumors and speculation.

Back