Hot Toys - IT: Chapter 2 1/6 scale Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a couple of Yondu Toysmacc headsculpts show up yesterday,beautiful work

Attachments

• IMG20220727173441.jpg
    IMG20220727173441.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220727_173224.jpg
    IMG_20220727_173224.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220728_130846.jpg
    IMG_20220728_130846.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220728_162511.jpg
    IMG_20220728_162511.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
his later reissues turned out great. first few ones imo, the hair was just too orange for my liking but i think the color he used for his new hair turned out perfect. its more brown and natural looking. though i am unsure if its my copy in particular, it turned out a little glossy especially on the face. tried wiping it away, assuming it was hair spray but without much luck but it isn't too noticeable. one thing i really liked and its subtle, theres a bit of gloss drool on the bottom of his lip, its subtle and perfect.

1659065170431.png
1659065478040.png

edit: head is also quite big and i think it really works for the figure and sculpt to conceal the neck more and make his collar stand out

his later reissues turned out great. first few ones imo, the hair was just too orange for my liking but i think the color he used for his new hair turned out perfect. its more brown and natural looking. though i am unsure if its my copy in particular, it turned out a little glossy especially on the face. tried wiping it away, assuming it was hair spray but without much luck but it isn't too noticeable. one thing i really liked and its subtle, theres a bit of gloss drool on the bottom of his lip, its subtle and perfect.

View attachment 591456View attachment 591461

edit: head is also quite big and i think it really works for the figure and sculpt to conceal the neck more and make his collar stand out
Awesome,yeah the way the head sits you don't even need to do the collar mod, yeah the hair colour change is much better,congrats on the headsculpt,I really wanna get some more versions now

anyone know most resonable priced heads for this figure? I could not get any soon after release but now it seems like not many people still making after market heads.

anyone know most resonable priced heads for this figure? I could not get any soon after release but now it seems like not many people still making after market heads.
check out yondu stuff but irretan studio is doing pennywise sculpts

yondu confirmed he wont be making anymore he posted above you, will check irretan studio thanks
possibly. he's been known to bring certain sculpts back even though he says certain ones are final-final. I've seen that hungry sculpt he did come up once or twice after i ordered mine even though it was considered last but irretan is doing the hungry look and normal smile and the deadight face or however you say it

possibly. he's been known to bring certain sculpts back even though he says certain ones are final-final. I've seen that hungry sculpt he did come up once or twice after i ordered mine even though it was considered last but irretan is doing the hungry look and normal smile and the deadight face or however you say it
yeah irretan posted a picture of 2 sculpts for pennywise on the fb group. I will need to keep eye on it as normally dont use fb every day but dont want to miss out haha

Back