• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale FS SSC Commander Bly Clone NIB, HT Lando (Low Price)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys AOTC 20th Clone Pilot - $280 Shipped

Ended up with an extra and looking to help out a fellow Freak. Must have some post history. Price is just about MSRP and shipping.

Figure is brand new with shipper. The retailer opened the shipper but they said the art box and figure are sealed and untouched.

Price includes USPS Priority shipping with insurance and signature confirmation to anywhere in the US.

Please add 4% when sending payment as PayPal goods and services.

- - -

Hello, and thank you for stopping by!

All prices include USPS Priority Mail shipping within the US, PayPal fee, insurance, and signature confirmation.
  • All items are new or like new and complete with accessories, art box, and shipper unless noted. I am the only owner for all items. I try to keep everything that comes with the figure, right down to the protective plastic bags and inserts. I will do my best to repackage each figure like they are brand new.

• All opened figures have only been posed once or twice and left in a museum pose on display, as not to damage the body or any of the materials. They are kept out of direct sunlight in a pet and smoke free environment.

• The majority of accessories are typically new and have been left untouched in the box. I only remove what the figure needs for display and don't touch the rest.

Though I'm just a fellow collector and not a store by any means, customer service is still very important to me. I will do my best to always get back to you in a prompt and courteous manner, and treat you like you would be treated by any good retailer.

I am open to reasonable offers, especially on multiple figures or for folks who have purchased items from me before. I will generally try to make something work for you, but there are a few exceptions if the price is already as low as I can go.

Thank you very much for looking, and thank you as always to the community for making buying and sell figures an awesome experience.
If you come down to $250 for the Clone Pilot, I will send the PayPal funds (sent as a friend/family).

If you come down to $250 for the Clone Pilot, I will send the PayPal funds (sent as a friend/family).

Sorry, wish I could accommodate. The figure is $235 retail before tax and shipping. That would unfortunately just cover the cost of the figure which means I’d be shipping it at my cost from outside the CONUS.

I want to help someone here out but that would be difficult to do. Thanks for your understanding.

Would also recommend you send payment via goods and services as well in general. Better safe than sorry.

No problem. I have $250 to spend. I figured I would give it a shot. I will talk to my wife and see if she will let me go higher. I will let you know. Thanks

Back