Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - MMS600 - 1:6 Tony Stark (Mark V Suit up Version) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bri

Optimistically Pessimistic
Reaction score
Give me the case! Come on! - Tony Stark

During his vacation to Monaco, Tony Stark found himself in dire need of the Mark V armor when Whiplash attacked him in the race circuit! Despite the dangers, Happy Hogan and Pepper Potts delivered the portable armor in suitcase, which allowed Tony to defeat the villain with a near-perfect command of energized whips.

Celebrating the 600th creations of Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series, we proudly present a brand new Tony Stark (Mark V Suit up Version) as 1/6th scale collection figure, winds through Tony?s racing track suit and the visually appealing Iron Man Mark V?s suit up scene in Iron Man 2 with a selection of beautifully engineered armor pieces and accessories attachable over the figure.
The movie-accurate figure is finely crafted based on Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man in the movie, features a newly developed Tony Stark head sculpt with specially applied battle damaged effects; a gorgeously detailed racing suit; LED light-up function design on arc reactor, and forearms; attachable Iron Man Mark V armor parts in defined proportion including helmet, chest and shoulders, upper back, thigh and calf armors, hands with articulated fingers; skillfully painted in red and silver coloring with an astonishing metallic appearance; several pieces of interchangeable armors for different assembling looks; and a figure base.

In addition, the deluxe version includes a stunningly-detailed metallic red and silver Mark V suitcase with articulated function, displaying intricate compositions after expanding, comes with more assembling parts that especially for this suitcase, to recreate the scene in a full extent.

Suit up with the Tony Stark figure by today. It is a must-have for fans of Iron Man!

Deluxe Version:

imdx.jpg

Non-Deluxe Version:

imreg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Iron Man 2 - MMS600 - 1:6 Tony Stark (Mark V Suit up Version) Figure.

Wow, I love it! But then I'm gonna have to buy the full version too. I'll just admire from a far. Picked up the MK46 as my only IM hot toy. Thought about selling or trading towards a different version. Maybe I'll start thinking again

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Whoa! This was a surprise on a Wed night. Kind of like a Mark 5.5. The Iron Man onslaught continues!

Yup this will go perfect next to my MKV! ��

MMS 600! Milestone!

Surprisingly, I really like this. Will probably be my only HT Iron Man figure (I prefer Tony Stark figs over the suits, so I guess this is really a great in-between), unless they make the MKI again.

Is this a two pack?

This is awesome. The only negative, is that if it is MMS600, then a diecast Mark I isn't on it's way.

I take it this means the TV series figures are slow sellers. IM is still where the money is at for now for the Asian market. Looks crazy cool though so understandable.

Damn this does look very cool, and almost worth having for that sculpt and track suit alone. But not sure that one suitup pose is worth paying $400 or so for...

I'm glad that I never picked up the diecast Mark V. This makes for a more impressive display than the final completed suit imo.

184773374_10158009386117344_3326230567063985492_n.jpg

giphy.gif

I take it this means the TV series figures are slow sellers. IM is still where the money is at for now for the Asian market. Looks crazy cool though so understandable.

This was in the works long before any of the TV shows aired. They did not just whip this up and get it approved in a few months.

It does explain the random rerelease of whiplash last year.

wonder if the iron man parts will be a second body or clipped on like magnets?

If this were a just world, we'd have 3.0 Colonial Marines by now. But alas, we're still waiting for the second attempt.

Back