Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol he does a bit ..

I got a question ..at the star of ironman 2 tony comes out of the ironman armor in a suit ..how does his arc reactor shine trough the chest rt if theres a few layers of clothes in the way? ..and yes i know its just a movie:lol:

More so on the Mark V.

I mean I can believe that the Arc Reactor could shine through 1 layer of cotton or whatever his tux shirt was made from when pressed up firmly to the suit however he wears a flame retardant race suit when he puts the mark V on. Thats a thick bit of clothing for the light to shine through.

:lol he does a bit ..

I got a question ..at the star of ironman 2 tony comes out of the ironman armor in a suit ..how does his arc reactor shine trough the chest rt if theres a few layers of clothes in the way? ..and yes i know its just a movie:lol:

He might use two arc reactors. One keeping him alive, one powering the suit.

ON that note, why did he need to jump out of a plane? He could have just flown in there! :rotfl

Because he was sick. The deleted scene shows him throwing up before the dive. Another explination is that he did not want to mess up his Tux too much

RDJ has brown eyes though....
3.jpg

ubchongik_20100423065500_12677829_2.jpg

4561915031_cc60444448_o.jpg

This reminds me more of Tom Cruise,who was heavily tipped for the role at one point,as I recall.

The problem might be the old whites of the eyes showing underneath the iris again

Sorry about the crude paint job, but you see what I mean
I agree. You shouldn't be able to see the whites of a person's eyes under their iris unless they are looking upward or have their eyes very far open. Yet Hot Toys consistently creates their eyes in this manner, giving them the illusion of being too small for the head.

Can someone please provide a photoshop comparison between the HT donut and a real donut.

I'm trying to see if there is a difference in the chocolate thickness.

Thank you :rock

I heard the reps for Glazed donut were being real _______s about the sculpt, they wanted too many changes so HT pulled a Don Cheadle and replaced Glazed donut with Chocolate because of his status and recognizablilty.

From 廣闊的宇宙

10110519488fb02b5411a316ce.jpg

10110519484dbc69b5d873d633.jpg

101105194822e5b9b0347b7504.jpg

10110519495e36f8491a45a104.jpg

10110519497d58e6b9442080bd.jpg

10110519504fbdffea2e4111dc.jpg

My God!!!!!! Hope they will release this tomorrow :panic:

Does look good. Surprised that the sunglasses fit as well on the figure as they seem to. Those type of things always seem to not work worth a damn.

Holy crap

His asian eyes appear....well.....less asian in these photos.

That's an improvement. :dunno

I certainly don't want a Stark Lee Iron Man.

Quick, someone check the new pics of the donut, maybe the hole in the center has also increased :horror

That's it, everyone loves the sculpt now.....controversy over.....move along....nothing to see here :lol

looks 100% like downey when the glasses is on. obviously the problem is in the eyes then. just like blade. same syndrome.

10110519495e36f8491a45a104.jpg

You know I think the figure would look good displayed with his helmet under one arm and holding a glass of scotch in the other.

Anyone know where I can get a 1/6 scale scotch glass?:D

Back