1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Spider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20190914_213327.jpg

20190914_234241.jpg

IMG_20190915_002852_108.jpg

IMG_20190915_002852_095.jpg

finally got this guy!

aahh crap, why are all my pics always turned?!

Amazing poses! I like your display in the background too... Every thing looks really clean and arranged nicely. Well done! :clap

thanks guys

i like my hot toys in dynamic poses, even if it means i could damage the suit

yeah thats the better looking display of my 1:1 props....:D

Just got him for an absolute steal of a price, I was worried about the suit creases, and when I got him out of the box suddenly I didn't care haha, I'm really happy I ended up getting him!!

Just got him for an absolute steal of a price, I was worried about the suit creases, and when I got him out of the box suddenly I didn't care haha, I'm really happy I ended up getting him!!

Glad you like it man.

I was torn about getting him because of the suit issues and the fact that it's not the classic look I always liked but then I found one for a reasonable price and went for it. I'm glad I did.

As a figure, I decided I like it better than the tech suit and it also fits better with the other Infinity War / Endgame figures. In my opinion it just stands out so much more color-wise and with that glossy finish on top. I don't worry about the creasing as I keep my stuff in museum poses anyway.

For those who've spent the last 15 months or so procrastinating / on the fence... you might want to stop dithering. This guy is now on low stock alert at SSC...

Back