• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold SOLD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lordnastrond

Super Freak
Reaction score

Hot Toys DX11 Joker 2.0 - Sideshow Exclusive edition - Batman: The Dark Knight - Heath Ledger​

This listing is for a Sideshow Exclusive edition of the Hot Toys DX11 1/6 Batman The Dark Knight Joker 2.0 figure featuring the likeness of Heath Ledger.

This is a used set, but has been well looked after and displayed away from sunlight in a pet and smoke free home.
The figure looks as good as the day I first purchased it.

This is the Sideshow exclusive version of the figure which comes with
- 1 "Grumpy" clown mask from one of the Joker's unfortunate bank-robbing accomplices from the opening of the movie
- 1 bomb detonator from the ferry finale scene from the movie
- 1 cardboard gift-style box for holding the detonator from the same ferry finale scene from the movie

I am also including in this set the original DX11 Joker 2.0 gift bag available only from Hot Toys Secret Base store in Hong Kong at the time of the figure's initial release in small amounts. This is very rare. Look at the last pic for closer details

As for the figure set itself, it is complete with both its original head sculpts - one with non smiling face with Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) allowing for eye movement - and a secondary head sculpt depicting the Joker mid crazed laugh.
Costume is complete and in great condition
The figure also comes with all its accessories including:
- full set of 14 hands
- numerous Joker cards
- a bundle of cash with Joker style graffiti on it
- 1 machine gun
- 1 shotgun
- 1 pistol
- 3 unique knives
- 2 hidden shoe blades
- 1 pencil
- 1 diorama scene of Gotham police interrogation cell
- 1 metal style table for diorama scene
- 1 partially metal and plastic magnetic lamp for diorama scene
- 1 metal style chair for diorama scene
- 1 DX style base stand with light up feature, metal grate like texture and nameplate

This figure also comes with both its original shipping and display boxes.
The display box also has all its original inserts, including the full size Joker card visible in the 7th picture.
The display box is beginning to show some signs of wear due to its age and the weight of the box itself and can be seen in the images provided, this is the case especially at the edges and corners of the box and the insert holding the card which is slightly creased.
The outer shipping box also has some wear and tear and damage to the folding tabs at the top as is to be expected of a figure this old.

Please message me with your offers if you are interested.
I was thinking around £400 but I am happy to discuss it
All the best.

3.jpeg
4.jpeg
7.jpeg
8.jpeg
9.jpeg
10.jpeg
14.jpeg
13.jpeg
12.jpeg
11.jpeg