• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot toys for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmwehbe

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I am getting out of collecting... I never thought I would say that. But I am getting married this December, so my priorities have shifted. I am getting rid of all of my Hot Toys. I can provide pictures, if requested. I will start with a few figures, with more to follow. Most of this figures are brand new. The ones that are not new, are in excellent condition, with all their original accessories. Most will come with brown shipping boxes. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I have a 100% eBay feedback, check it out jmwehbe1...

PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING

HT WAR MACHINE 2.0 DIECAST AOU NIB $325
HT SUPERMAN MOS NIB $230
HT ERIC DRAVEN THE CROW NIB $190
HT BRUCE BANNER THE AVENGERS NIB $170
HT BLACK WIDOW AOU NIB $235
HT IRON MAN MARK 42 IM3 LIKE NEW $300
HT CAPTAIN AMERICA STAR SPANGLED VERSION FA NIB $195 SOLD
HT KING LEONIDAS 300 LIKE NEW $550 SOLD
HT CAPTAIN AMERICA/ STEVE ROGERS SET WINTER SODIER NIB $305
HT WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS LIKE NEW $305 SOLD
HT BLADE LIKE NEW $595 SOLD
HT TWO-FACE/HARVEY DENT W/ EXTRA HOT TOYS BODY AND TWO EXTRA SUITS, TO MAKE A COMPLETE HARVEY FIGURE. LIKE NEW $475
HT HAWKEYE AOU NIB $235
HT THOR TDW LIKE NEW, BUT STRAP OF HAMMER NOT ATTATCHED $185
HT IRON MAN MARK III DIECAST SIDESHOW EXCLUSIVE NIB $345

I AM OPEN TO OFFERS, BUT PLEASE NO LOW BALLS

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING

Last edited:
By any chance, do you have the hot toys:
● Luke Skywalker DX07 bespin
● Chewbacca
●Stormtrooper

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Would you consider selling one of the extra Harvey Dent suits? I'd take the extra body too if it'd be more worth while for you. I'm looking to buy the plain grey suit with the striped tie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back