1/6 Hot Toys - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Lando Calrissian (Bespin version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just unboxed Lando. Great figure. Looking forward to futzing the cape and posing him properly.

20211118_184053.jpg
20211118_183941.jpg
20211118_184216.jpg
20211118_213539.jpg

Last edited:
Some really awesome pics in this thread!!
Congrats to those that finally got him in.
Hope HT can get to General Lando or a Skiff Guard version.

Hoody - can I ask how you made that Death Star background? I actually hope to make something like that myself next year but have no idea where to start. Your display looks unreal with it, great job!

I wish I could get the cape on mine lying as flat as that.
I folded the cape at the back and used some paper clips to hold it (another trick I learned here) and I also tucked some of the cape between the legs and stand. That kinda keeps it all in place and reduces the volume considerably. The rest is just futzed using the wires. Took me a few weeks playing with the damn thing though. It was the collar that was really annoying.

Check out our live Hot Toys unboxing of Lando and Death Watch from the Star Wars franchise. 2 great looking figures!

Sideshow Collectibles Spider-Man Comiquette | Hot Toys | Collecting Weekly Live Unboxing

Shouldn't Lando be wearing bell bottoms? I think the shirt should have been a tad longer in the sleeves.

Back