1/6 Hot Toys - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Lando Calrissian (Bespin version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Lando from TBA today! Looks fantastic. I have him with Boba and Vader. I was able to futz the cape and collar quite nicely without steaming/ironing. A small amount of double sided tape will cure the collar. Will gladly do business with TBA again!
Did you use expedited shipping or the free shipping that is offered ? I have two pieces from him that are limbo in shipping limbo at the HK Post office.

unnamed.jpg

Going to display him with that pose with the meme behind him.

Just got my Lando today as well, and while ultimately I'm glad to finally have him in the collection... I gotta say this was one very frustrating figure to work with. The body is awkward as hell with the head jutting too far forward and the shoulders not sloping down naturally, and the cape is a nightmare to deal with given how hard it is to hide the straps, tame the collar, and futz with the wires all at the same time.

I was eventually able to get a decent pose out of it that I like, but it took so much work it'll probably be a while before I change it up again. Lol

20211025_201113 (2).jpg

20211025_201411 (2).jpg

20211025_201025 (2).jpg

20211025_201351 (2).jpg

20211025_211058 (2).jpg

Just got my Lando today as well, and while ultimately I'm glad to finally have him in the collection... I gotta say this was one very frustrating figure to work with. The body is awkward as hell with the head jutting too far forward and the shoulders not sloping down naturally, and the cape is a nightmare to deal with given how hard it is to hide the straps, tame the collar, and futz with the wires all at the same time.

I was eventually able to get a decent pose out of it that I like, but it took so much work it'll probably be a while before I change it up again. Lol

Great posing! :clap

Lando's looking very flamboyant.

One of the reviews mentioned that the shoulders had padding to help the cape sit properly, but maybe he would be better without it?

With the straps being part of the original costume I wouldn't worry if they showed a bit.

View attachment 542806

View attachment 542807

View attachment 542797

View attachment 542798

View attachment 542803
Classy as hell. Love it.

View attachment 542806

View attachment 542807

View attachment 542797

View attachment 542798

View attachment 542803
Very nice pose, suits Lando perfectly. Mine just arrived in Brisbane, almost have him.

View attachment 542806

View attachment 542807

View attachment 542797

View attachment 542798

View attachment 542803
Wow what a poser you are :) I need you to come over to my house to pose my figures. Outstanding.

View attachment 542806

View attachment 542807

View attachment 542797

View attachment 542798

View attachment 542803
Amazing pics man!!
Love the inner lining on both capes.
Hot toys done well.
Really NEED the smuggler,the Wook and the droid in pieces!!

Awesome posing dave James!
TBA now has lando reduced to £167 if you live in the UK.

Back