1/6 Hot Toys - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Lando Calrissian (Bespin version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just set him up quick, I will do some more tweaking later, but overall it’s really nice.

head sculpt is really nice.

I hate all of hot toys’s capes and this is no different, takes a bit for it to look half decent.

If there are specific questions, just ask

6265467E-11A3-4B62-B2D9-C6BDEDD9F070.jpeg

CDED2E60-5A9F-43F5-94EC-B3F38EBDD122.jpeg

I just set him up quick, I will do some more tweaking later, but overall it’s really nice.

I hate all of hot toys’s capes and this is no different, takes a bit for it to look half decent.

View attachment 541579
View attachment 541580
Nice pics!

I like how the head sculpt looks in your photos but looks a little bit big. Is it just the camera effect?

By the way, about 10 minutes ago I bit the bullet and ordered it. Threw half of my SS RPs at it to help, as well.

Nice pics!

I like how the head sculpt looks in your photos but looks a little bit big. Is it just the camera effect?

By the way, about 10 minutes ago I bit the bullet and ordered it. Threw half of my SS RPs at it to help, as well.
Awesome! It’s honestly a nice figure and if you collect the OT, it’s a no brainer.

to me the head doesn’t look big in the picture or in person. The eyes have a nice shine to them, my only complaint is that he looks lifeless, like he’s pondering and staring into the distance .. happens a lot with hot toys.

Im just glad I have this version. I hated sideshows version, I could never unsee the googely eyes. If you look further away, or squint your eyes, you see googley eyes

1634179053828.png

Awesome! It’s honestly a nice figure and if you collect the OT, it’s a no brainer.

to me the head doesn’t look big in the picture or in person. The eyes have a nice shine to them, my only complaint is that he looks lifeless, like he’s pondering and staring into the distance .. happens a lot with hot toys.
Ok, that is great news. Maybe I'm seeing things. I thought the noggin was a little big or perhaps the shoulders not wide enough. In any case, I'm hoping he ships out soon!

He definitely looks nice it SwitchStance’s pics. The boots look slightly too big but again, could be the angle. Hopefully I’ll get mine next week.

View attachment 541580

Is there no way of flattening the cape collar against itself?

Like this:

Lando5.jpg

Do his pants have the boot cut (light bell bottoms) or are they just straight like they look in your pictures?

I wonder if the ones from the old Sideshow figure would work better. :unsure:

It's been a pretty big oversight from Hot Toys... or planned obsolescence.

lando6.jpg

The headsculpt looks fantastic but the body and clothes look so doll-like.
I'm in the minority, but I cancelled my preorder. I love Lando, but it's made me realise I don't dig his ESB clothing.

Anyone got this HT Lando and the Sideshow Skiff Lando ??

Would be interested to see what the SS looks like with HT sculpt on.

View attachment 541579
View attachment 541580
Looking good!!!
Thanks for the pics Switch.
I'm gonna futz the **** out of mine when he arrives to make him look amazing!
😘😘😘

As far as the cape collar, I can't seem to flatten it right now, maybe its because its hot off the press and just needs time to settle.

Ive noticed if you futz with the collar, you have to always adjust the cape again, which is a PITA.

Looking good! I’ve seen some pics on Instagram where the collar is much flatter, so it must be possible.
Mine still hasn’t changed status from preparing to ship from TBA. 😞

Looking good! I’ve seen some pics on Instagram where the collar is much flatter, so it must be possible.
Mine still hasn’t changed status from preparing to ship from TBA. 😞
Yeah, same - I guess maybe it's the typhoon? All these news stories about port problems and supply chain issues isn't gonna help either.

Last edited:
Back