1/6 Hot Toys - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Lando Calrissian (Bespin version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the shipping notice from KG hobby today for this guy. Can’t wait to have him, posed on his knees, being strangled by Chewy!👌😀

What was the shipping like from them? They're my main HK dealer but recently I've been put off by the 'surprise mother f****r' shipping costs on my old preorders.

What was the shipping like from them? They're my main HK dealer but recently I've been put off by the 'surprise mother f****r' shipping costs on my old preorders.
Have you chosen the normal Hong Kong post? I've always found their postage fine, my last one was the Mando Scout and the post was about £15.

I normally go for the cheapest but last year it shot up to around £40 and TBA became more tempting with the free shipping.

Nice to see KG shipping those Landos early. As it seems that Shoretrooper Squad leader is not selling that great either in HK, maybe it will also get an early processing.

Wish I Po’d at KG but when this went up I wasn’t collecting OT.
Now, many thousands of pounds later, I'm truly F’d in the A.
So I ended up going with TW because they seemed to be offering it cheap and it was before they switched to declaring full value on the customs forms. Now, it’ll probably still end up costing the same as if I’d just bought domestically.

TW has asked me for my address so they can invoice me for shipping. Not sure how they normally operate but looking forward to eventually adding Lando’s colour scheme to my ESB shelf.

I went with TBA because of the free shipping - never ordered from them before so hopefully things work out. Their price was a few dollars cheaper than TW once shipping was factored in, but I seem to recall hearing better things about TBA on here, less about TW, though TW has a pretty good site.

I've been scammed on 1/6 fig items several times in the past year with China-based sellers (I guess TBA and TW are in HK, so "technically" different to just "China-based") through ebay so definitely far more skittish about ordering these days.

I guess I’ll just wait for BBTS since I have Squad Leader and Lando on preorder. I don’t want to lose $50 in NRD and pay $20 extra in shipping on top of that just to get them both early.

Are they charging for shipping yet though? I haven't seen a shipping charge on mine and it's PIF.
Mine was charged today and shipping was included. What is your order status? Mine is at preparing to ship. It looks like mine isn't shipping tonight was told tomorrow.

6 501st clones are a great number.

You wanna know what a better number is though?

8 501st clones.

tenor (35).gif

Got Lando and a Death Watch Mando from TW, even with shipping it only cost a bit more than if I'd bought it locally. Was going to buy direct from SS but they won't ship to Australia on those particular items.

So about 42 bucks shipping to the U.S. Midwest from ToysWonderland. Would be $258 total for me. Sideshow would be about $265 judging by Mysterio taxes and shipping, which was about $30. Not bad either way. Glad those HK prices are competitive now.

So about 42 bucks shipping to the U.S. Midwest from ToysWonderland. Would be $258 total for me. Sideshow would be about $265 judging by Mysterio taxes and shipping, which was about $30. Not bad either way. Glad those HK prices are competitive now.
Yeah I think TBA landed right at $258 shipped too, at least for me - I assume these guys like TW and TBA are more than aware of each other's price moves.

But this is not a $204 fig at Sideshow (as it probably should have been - it's really as basic as Leia Bespin) so $258 shipped is pretty good given that $235 Sideshow pre-ship/tax price.

Back