Hot Toys Echo Base

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's to hoping HT really digs into Hoth one day and add to the Leia and Snowtrooper figures. Probably wishful thinking but I don't think any of the below are out of reach. :duff

Stuff HT should definitely make that would sell extremely well:

Hoth Luke
Hoth Han
General Veers
Wampa

Stuff that I would buy that they probably won't make:

Hoth Rebel Trooper generic
Bren Derlin
General Rieekan
Snowy Chewie
Snowtrooper Commander
Taun Taun

RIP Hot Toys Snowtrooper Commander :lol

I have the Sideshow one but a Hot Toys version would be nice. Probably very low priority for them though, like you said.

But Veers feels more realistic. I hope they see Tarkin’s prices as a sign of demand for more named characters in Imperial uniforms.

Hoth Han and Luke are a must, but ESB Chewbacca is long overdue. A snowy variant would be interesting.

Wish they’d get into Rebel troops as well. Fleet Trooped, Hoth Trooper, pilots, etc.

RIP Hot Toys Snowtrooper Commander :lol

I have the Sideshow one but a Hot Toys version would be nice. Probably very low priority for them though, like you said.

But Veers feels more realistic. I hope they see Tarkin?s prices as a sign of demand for more named characters in Imperial uniforms.

Hoth Han and Luke are a must, but ESB Chewbacca is long overdue. A snowy variant would be interesting.

Wish they?d get into Rebel troops as well. Fleet Trooped, Hoth Trooper, pilots, etc.

I just don't know if HT is Star Wars savvy enough to realize that the Tarkin/Krennic effect would apply to other named officers. Particularly Veers because of his unique armored look and presence in important scenes.

As far as Rebel Troopers go I think their Stormtrooper business model would apply to them to a lesser extent because people like me would order multiples. Since they seem to be having a hard time manufacturing figures with sculpts I wish they would consider going against their norm and just sell the outfits and accessories packs of them. I can't see HT doing this though. I can't believe the knockoff companies haven't:tap

3EF07E77-1366-4DBF-A11B-3CE156924E95.jpeg

Glad Star Wars got such a great representation at a store named after one of its locations 😬. I think that is par for the course. Oh well...

Glad Star Wars got such a great representation at a store named after one of its locations ��. I think that is par for the course. Oh well...

Riding the hot commodity which is Justice League right now. Love it or hate it, it's being talked about a ton. Could've named the store the "Bat Cave" though and it would've made perfect sense...

Does anyone know how to grab one of those "fifty percents" from abroad?
Do those physical shops take orders by email/phone/web? How?

That’s an awful lot of Disney Star Wars shelf warmers.
50% off is practically begging people to take the stock off their hands.

That and some of those IW, late Phase 4 MCU figures.

All around that time where Hot Toys was making waaaayyy too much product. Only semi new figures I saw there was Reva and Commander Fox.

50% is crazy though.

Back