Hot Toys Echo Base

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a pop up store in HK like they did at Times Square (Hong Kong) previously. Like the previous one which had a full sixth scale millennium falcon, I suspect this might have a full sixth scale AT-AT.

I am eagerly awaiting any Hoth figures, but this is most likely a new physical store location.

New store for sure. I read somewhere that they're turning the previous pop up store (one with the Mk21 launch) into a permanent store.

There should be an exclusive figure or two to celebrate the launch but it's probably not SW as Marvel is more popular in HK. I don't recall they did an exclusive SW figure for their Rebel Base store opening so no point expecting some SW for Echo Base.

If HT is hyping it up as ?exciting? or ?awesome?, then I wouldnt get your hopes up as thats always ended in disappointment.

Can we at least dream for a few days that Hot Toys will continue with their amazing recent 2-packs and give us Hoth Luke + Wampa and Hoth Han + Tauntaun.

Okay, the Wampa and Tauntaun are very unrealistic for Hot Toys. However, is a DX set, or simple 2-pack, of ESB Han/Hoth Han or Bespin Luke/Hoth Luke totally out of the question? The only thing that annoyed me about Luke being in Mando is that it probably means any other ESB versions of him they had planned have probably been pushed back :gah:

Okay, the Wampa and Tauntaun are very unrealistic for Hot Toys. However, is a DX set, or simple 2-pack, of ESB Han/Hoth Han or Bespin Luke/Hoth Luke totally out of the question? The only thing that annoyed me about Luke being in Mando is that it probably means any other ESB versions of him they had planned have probably been pushed back :gah:

Taun Taun is probably unrealistic for HT. But a Wampa isn't much more difficult to do than Chewbacca. Luke and Wampa two pack and deluxe Han with both jackets please!

As predicted, this is simply a store announcement. And not even a permanent store or a store outside of Hong Kong.

Secret Base confirmed that this is a new pop up store in the Fashion Walk mall at Causeway Bay in Hong Kong, which is the same location as the Hot Toys 20th anniversary store from last year.

They have only announced Cosbabies and Cosriders along with reissues of the Batman Begins suit and the Tumbler.

Back