Hot Toys Echo Base

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ObiGlennKenobi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210324-160724_Instagram.jpg

ANYTHING HOTH related please!!!!!

Hot toys just announced.
Speculation time!!!

Trying to think of what it would be.

I think we can count Hoth Leia out, too soon for a re-issue. Luke is already up for PO. I'm curious if they'd do Han... but it seems weird to do a Hoth Han rather than Bespin Han given his very short screentime in that outfit. Maybe a reissue of Snowtroopers?

What else could it be? Either way... happy they're at least announcing something SW related.

I REALLY hope it's Hoth related and NOT just another name of one of their retail stores.
I mean they have stores that are unique to just Marvel over there.
I know I should lower my expectations.

When I look at the kew word "ramp"....The MF comes to mind.lol

Other than Hoth Han and Luke...VEERS would be my only other desire besides a reissue Snowtrooper

Its the perfect name for another store (fits their naming format) but where is it located?

Wish they could have a store in the US but I heard they need a license to distribute Disney properties. So obviously its cheaper to let Sideshow do it.

It’s most likely going to be a new store announcement.
Why are people thinking it’s going to be a figure or license announcement?

100% going to be another store. Secret Base...Echo Base...whatever. Maybe they're going to do a store in the States and they're making a big deal out of it. Who knows.

If this does end up being figures and it's not Veers and Hoth Rebel Soldiers, I'm going to be annoyed.

It’s an announcement for another store like Secret Base.

The logo has a similar colors and style to the Secret Base store logo.

Echo Base doesn’t necessarily mean Hoth or an entire ESB wave of figures. The time to do that would’ve been for the ESB 40th.

Don’t get your hopes up.

Last edited:
Back