Hot Toys DX24 & DX25 Bespin Luke Skywalker (Regular and Exclusive versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does look much better in that review. The detail on the hair looks nice on the sides (too bad the front is the worst part). Overall, better than the initial impressions from bloggers. HT needs to rein in those bloggers.

Looks really good in the video for sure. I'm willing to bet that this will look much better with whatever padding is inside removed much like the original ROTJ Luke did.

Last edited:
Surely Sideshow will get some more non deluxe ones in right? Wasn’t the mando Luke waitlisted at one point?

I just want one Luke in the collection and I’m not sure if I want this or mando Luke.

Tough call -- I guess what Luke do you prefer: Rebel Commander Luke that first confronts Vader, or Jedi Luke who has mastered his craft?
Kinda leaning towards Jedi Luke, I really like the black with the green lightsaber.

Man... the complete lack of weathering on that outfit is such a bummer. The tailoring may be an upgrade on DX07- but if the look is all wrong, then that becomes a moot point. Crazy that the DX07 still looks to be the superior Luke Bespin over a decade later.

Unless you are going for Muppet Show Luke. Then this one is perfect.

View attachment 642241
Someone needs to make this background stat! 🤣

1685754151673.gif

Apart from the impeccably clean and freshly ironed jumpsuit, recently picked up from the dry cleaners, I like this one and will pick one up.
I have some Tamiya weathering kits, so I could mucky him up a bit.
I find myself in the weird opposite position of season 2 chrome Mando.

Tailoring does look a lot better on the new version as expected... but for a truly messed up uniform for the Final Fight, the old DX07 looks great, no reason to upgrade.

Nits on DX07: the pockets are way too high on the DX07 jacket.

Nits on DX24/25: besides the small pants size, all kinds of issues with the new belt

If you're going full 'dirty' Bespin Luke, maybe all you need is the new jacket and head -- the rest of the DX07 works fine.

Back