1/6 Hot Toys DX19 - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still can't decide on this one. In some pictures I do think it looks great but in others I feel like the proportions are slightly off, like he could be slimmed down just a little more.

Just get it. It’s the best TDK version of Batman as far as stock straight out of the box goes.

The only proportions that bug me are the neck. I don’t like that it’s plastic or how long/thin it is, it makes him look like a q-tip.

Of all the Hot Toys figures, the DX 19 is the best. Best cowl head, best Sonar head, best Bale head, best cape, best suit design etc. the accessories are boring and leave a lot to be desired (I’m so sick of the Batarangs, sticky bomb gun and mini mines) but it’s a solid, versatile figure that covers the movies for the most part.

The only thing that feels like a step back is the belt. After the Armory version, there’s no reason to not have removable/customizable pouches, capsules, boxes, cartridges and holsters. Everything else is solid. It’s a strong release.

Just get it. It’s the best TDK version of Batman as far as stock straight out of the box goes.

The only proportions that bug me are the neck. I don’t like that it’s plastic or how long/thin it is, it makes him look like a q-tip.

Of all the Hot Toys figures, the DX 19 is the best. Best cowl head, best Sonar head, best Bale head, best cape, best suit design etc. the accessories are boring and leave a lot to be desired (I’m so sick of the Batarangs, sticky bomb gun and mini mines) but it’s a solid, versatile figure that covers the movies for the most part.

The only thing that feels like a step back is the belt. After the Armory version, there’s no reason to not have removable/customizable pouches, capsules, boxes, cartridges and holsters. Everything else is solid. It’s a strong release.
I do agree here.

One thing I would recommend is buying this figure from somewhere with a good return/exchange policy like Sideshow. QC issues aside this is definitely my favorite Bateman figure.

I got a DX19 and Bat-Pod for Fathers Day.
I just need a wired custom cape for that billowing look now.

What an absolute pig to get him on there!
View attachment 584405View attachment 584406
Really liking your style T800 !!! With that Batpod and the Batmobile below. Got any other setups ?

393707-PXL-20210422-153552593.jpeg

Thank you!
No other vehicles yet. I've got the Delorean on Pre-Order. I'm currently in the middle of making an enclosed glass table for the Batmobile

Here is everything in my Snyderverse Collection:

Last edited:
Thank you!
No other vehicles yet. I've got the Delorean on Pre-Order. I'm currently in the middle of making an enclosed glass table for the Batmobile

Here is everything in my Snyderverse Collection:

Damn !! Thanks for the pics. And I thought I was one of the bigger Snyderverse fans here ! Very impressive !!!

Just love how these figures look setup in a clean, minimalist way as you have. I see you also have Darkseid.

Personally now waiting on Cyborg, Superman+Knightmare Batman 2 pack, and hopefully an InArt BvS Superman.

P.S My DX19 is going down in the Batman lineup, as will Knightmare. Keaton Batman hopefully to come at some point down the road. I need to find a more prominent position for the Batmen lineup though. Am thinking a dedicated wall mounted box with glass/perspex front/sides.

Darkseid Full Wall (1).JPG

display_1.JPG

Damn !! Thanks for the pics. And I thought I was one of the bigger Snyderverse fans here ! Very impressive !!!

Just love how these figures look setup in a clean, minimalist way as you have. I see you also have Darkseid.

Personally now waiting on Cyborg, Superman+Knightmare Batman 2 pack, and hopefully an InArt BvS Superman.

View attachment 585779
View attachment 585780
Thanks! Snyderverse is definitely my thing. I have some more statues on the way this year too.

Very nice! I would say your display is even cleaner. Yeah, I got him with Steppenwolf at the same time.

I have them on order, the 2 pack is a bit bitter-sweet as I pretty much have them already. Really looking forward to Cyborg though!
Is there any pics of the InArt BvS figures yet?

I see you have a custom Knightmare coat ready. Do you think you will need it?

Last edited:

P.S My DX19 is going down in the Batman lineup, as will Knightmare. Keaton Batman hopefully to come at some point down the road. I need to find a more prominent position for the Batmen lineup though. Am thinking a dedicated wall mounted box with glass/perspex front/sides.

View attachment 585779
View attachment 585780
What display case are you using?

Thanks! Snyderverse is definitely my thing. I have some more statues on the way this year too.

Very nice! I would say your display is even cleaner. Yeah, I got him with Steppenwolf at the same time.

I have them on order, the 2 pack is a bit bitter-sweet as I pretty much have them already. Really looking forward to Cyborg tough!
Is there any pics of the InArt BvS figures yet?

I see you have a custom Knightmare coat ready. Do you think you will need it?

Thanks man.

No pics of InArt BvS figures that I am aware of. Just on the list of figures which were most voted. I think I saw somewhere that their Pennywise might be next. No idea why they would do that figure next (or at all) considering Hot Toys just released one which no one was interested in ??

Hot Toys definitely threw me a curve-ball with the coat. I guess I'll just need to see how they both look.

I need to somehow integrate the football I purchased on InktothePeople to support the Snyderverse and of course more importantly for suicide prevention.

What display case are you using?
Self made custom.

Really not hard to make. Coated board from a hardware store, cut to length (they do that at the hardware store in Germany), then screwed together.

I'm in Germany, so probably doesn't make sense to give you more specific details. Unless you happen to be in Germany too ??

My DX19/BatPod is at work in my office waiting for a perspex case. The Delorean/Marty is going there too. I've pretty much run out of room at home and I can't bring myself self to mix up different movies although I like the idea of a character shelf like Batman or Superman.
No Reeves Batman?

Thanks man.

No pics of InArt BvS figures that I am aware of. Just on the list of figures which were most voted. I think I saw somewhere that their Pennywise might be next. No idea why they would do that figure next (or at all) considering Hot Toys just released one which no one was interested in ??

Hot Toys definitely threw me a curve-ball with the coat. I guess I'll just need to see how they both look.

I need to somehow integrate the football I purchased on InktothePeople to support the Snyderverse and of course more importantly for suicide prevention.
I think they will be expensive but everything I've seen so far seems impeccable.

Self made custom.

Really not hard to make. Coated board from a hardware store, cut to length (they do that at the hardware store in Germany), then screwed together.

I'm in Germany, so probably doesn't make sense to give you more specific details. Unless you happen to be in Germany too ??
I made mine too! I copied my original bought shelf and just increased it in size. I think I got lucky because I'm terrible with wood.

The coated board (melamine board) can be bought cut to length on Ebay in the UK, possibly in other places too.

Got mine a little over a week ago, but just opened him up. I'm pretty impressed, but I have a "crotch' issue. Seems lopsided or uneven. Anyone else having this problem? Is this a QC issue worthy of me contacting sideshow? Or should I just let it go and either try to fix it or live with it. HELP!
I have the DX12 and thought I was gonna keep both, so that I can do a mask less version. If I can fix the crotch, I'm getting rid of 12. I think I only need one Nolan Bat.

Is the belt removable? I've heard sideshow sends replacement bodies without the belt so I'd have to take the one from the damaged body

Back