1/6 Hot Toys DX19 - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sonar head at least has the sticky bomb gun to go with it. The backpack is a felt absence, but nothing DX19 comes with feels incomplete without the backpack to pair with it.

The pack has always been my favorite look for this suit (tactical) and it's a huge miss it doesn't come with it considering they already have the mold.

An empty cowl would have been nice with the backpack. It's baffling that they made such advances with the Bruce Wayne sculpt, but left out $3 in additional plastic needed to recreate the Hong Kong jump scene with his cowl off.
They would have charged you 89 extra dollars for that 3 dollars in plastic.

God I hope InArt can really pull something off with future releases. This next year will be very telling for them. They made some big promises, but I’m refusing to get hopes up until we see what the final production pieces look like.

No doubt :)

They do stupid stuff like that and then they wonder why people get excited that InArt comes to the table with some competition. 6 hands does not a DX make ;)
Ain’t going to lie. These things are starting to go to a price range where I don’t want to spend on this scale. I ask myself everyday why I even dived into the Joker by inart. Maybe it was cause I know I’m at the end of this and might as well go out with a bang? I have a few pre orders left. I might pick up the Superman and batfleck inart will offer and call it a day. Things keep going up and my salary is staying put.

Ain’t going to lie. These things are starting to go to a price range where I don’t want to spend on this scale. I ask myself everyday why I even dived into the Joker by inart. Maybe it was cause I know I’m at the end of this and might as well go out with a bang? I have a few pre orders left. I might pick up the Superman and batfleck inart will offer and call it a day. Things keep going up and my salary is staying put.
With prices going through the roof, it will definitely affect purchases of non-main characters. Completionists are really going to feel pain in the wallet.

As for me, there's no way I'll continue down this path of $500 figures. It is financially irresponsible, even having the money to do so.

So comic concepts said that the dx19 could take another 2 months for it to show up.
I might have to cancel.

Back