1/6 Hot Toys DX19 - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone here bought the custom
Set of gauntlets, shoulder pads & boots from Mike.yuan. From Instagram?

yeah a few of their figures have released early, but no idea which figures get the early treatment
seems to be random

I think YouTubers have brought up the idea that the figures that apparently had lower pre-order numbers and therefore faster production have the chance of arriving early. It makes sense as they’d want to get those figures out of the warehouse. I think that was the case with Miles and Gwen. As for this Dark Knight Batman, most likely a ton of people pre-ordered it and will likely stay in production longer and stick to its Q2 2022 release. Then again, it is simply a reissue so the tooling might already be largely developed so I guess there is a chance it might get released 3 days early.

Do DC figures ever release early? Seems to be Marvel and Star Wars figures that get bumped up.

Sometimes I wish Hot Toys would let the DC licenses go as well as other licenses. Maybe they can give other legit companies an honest shot at securing the DC rights and actually put out a better stream of DC 1:6 figures. It would please DC fans. Hot Toys can still put out their Star Wars and Marvel figures, variants, etc. Plus, a little healthy competition might even inject some excitement into the hobby.

Sideshow on YouTube has an unboxing for the new batpod that is scheduled to come out Q2 2022...perhaps an early release with the Dx19 is possible?

img_1_1639395803197.jpg

Via secret base on FB, looks like batpod released, hoping for Dx19 soon!

I really hope Batman isn't early, my budgeting revolved around coming in June 2022.
Same. Makes things so difficult when they just throw their own release schedule out of the window. Lately it feels like they are just picking at random what to release.

Back