Hot Toys DX15 Captain Jack Sparrow (Dead Men Tell No Tales)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really regret selling my jack. I might have to buy him for $600+ or hope that HT makes one more based on his COTBP look.

I really regret selling my jack. I might have to buy him for $600+ or hope that HT makes one more based on his COTBP look.
I hope we get another one from either of the original trilogy, though COTBP is preferred. Hard to gauge if Disney would even allow HT to make another one due to the legal drama.

I hope we get another one from either of the original trilogy, though COTBP is preferred. Hard to gauge if Disney would even allow HT to make another one due to the legal drama.
It would be dumb if they try and stop HT from doing another Jack that's like giving up money after all. No one is going to buy a figure from their supposed reboot it's not pirates without Captain Jack Sparrow.

A COTBP Jack would be awesome.

As for diorama base/stand, my wish would be this:

giphy-2.gif

It would be dumb if they try and stop HT from doing another Jack that's like giving up money after all. No one is going to buy a figure from their supposed reboot it's not pirates without Captain Jack Sparrow.
I'm with you, and kind of think they could release an "ultimate" CotBP Cpt Jack through Hot Toys and still stay under the radar from those who would balk at Disney further profiting off of Depp w/new merchandise. Not many in the general public even know about these figures.

I'm with you, and kind of think they could release an "ultimate" CotBP Cpt Jack through Hot Toys and still stay under the radar from those who would balk at Disney further profiting off of Depp w/new merchandise. Not many in the general public even know about these figures.
Exactly HT makes more money from fans of theirs and the films then casual fans. Also Howard likes Johnny as Jack I don't see them not making another based on him. I would also be ok with a Cannibal King DMC Jack DX figure. That would be awesome to have maybe 4 sculpts two with the face paint and two without, It can literally be $287 like the others where.

Exactly HT makes more money from fans of theirs and the films then casual fans. Also Howard likes Johnny as Jack I don't see them not making another based on him. I would also be ok with a Cannibal King DMC Jack DX figure. That would be awesome to have maybe 4 sculpts two with the face paint and two without, It can literally be $287 like the others where.
Doesn’t matter how much Howard likes Depp. Disney is the license holder. If they say they don’t want any more Jack Sparrow merch to be made, nothing HT can do about it. I'm pretty sure the only reason the recent smaller scale figures are even being released are due to them being up for PO before and then manufactured during all the legal drama. With that said, I myself, would love the long ago teased DMC Cannibal King with throne Jack Sparrow as DMC is my favorite in the franchise as well as an updated Davy Jones that was a fabric suit rather than all rubber. 4 sculpts won’t happen though. Probably just one painted with the tribal make up and one regular if it actually ever happens. And I think $287 is on the low end at today’s prices. The latest DX TDKR Batman is 299 and is barely an upgrade from the DX12 and only has 2 sculpts. DX Solo Maul and DX Ahsoka only have 1.

Last edited:
I haven't taken mine out of the box yet but I still feel this is one of Hot Toys' top 5 releases.

Last summer I put quite a number of figures on sale, as I got into one of my "purge moods" due to lack of display space. This was one of them. No one bit and now I'm so glad that it didn't sell. It may go someday but for now, I'm glad that I have him.

This is still one of my favorite figures in my collection! I never tire of looking at him. How did you get his two sections of hair to lay down like that Cammo?
Hi, it still is my all time figure in the collection, the previous version also still holds up after all these years.
The hair was like that when I got it. It feels a little sticky; like they put some hair product on it in the factory. I never did anything with it, anyway. I had that question a couple of times on Instagram as well. It seems I'm lucky mine came that way.

Hi, it still is my all time figure in the collection, the previous version also still holds up after all these years.
The hair was like that when I got it. It feels a little sticky; like they put some hair product on it in the factory. I never did anything with it, anyway. I had that question a couple of times on Instagram as well. It seems I'm lucky mine came that way.
yeah I've heard others say use some type of hair product to lay like that but yours seems to lay very natural. Mine is all over the place. Lol

Back