Hot Toys DX15 Captain Jack Sparrow (Dead Men Tell No Tales)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, now I'm glad I got mine for the low price of 400€ plusanother250€orsointaxesandshipping... I'd be up for a final PotC, if only to get Barbossa (no one's ever really gone or a flashback or just a timed release, I don't know) and Davy Jones. Disney would be mad to go ahead with their Sparrow-less Margot Robbie project. Me I'd take Karen Gillian (she was the one first rumoured for the reboot) as Not!Anne Bonny having a small role in a new PotC alongside the old crew, and if she's popular she could get a spin-off and continue the franchise with some other handsome lad as her Not!Calico Jack.
Local reseller already raised the price of his DX15 to $728 😅 I doubt I'll ever be able to get my hands on either the DX15 or DX06 so I wish someone makes a Curse of the Black Pearl version of Jack one day, some third party already released a bootleg version of Jones and there's a Barbossa coming from SWToys, in the unlikely event I manage to grab me a Jack I'll definitely try to get the Barbossa if it turns out good.

Local reseller already raised the price of his DX15 to $728 😅 I doubt I'll ever be able to get my hands on either the DX15 or DX06 so I wish someone makes a Curse of the Black Pearl version of Jack one day, some third party already released a bootleg version of Jones and there's a Barbossa coming from SWToys, in the unlikely event I manage to grab me a Jack I'll definitely try to get the Barbossa if it turns out good.
Yeah, once a figure goes past the 700$ mark it's a no-no for me. Mostly because I'd end up paying around half of that in taxes and shipping, which is just insane. Which means I'm sort quite a few important SW characters, but I hope in 2025 with ROTS' 20th anniversary they'll reissue Anakin and Obi-Wan. I'm still banging my head for passing on that Stan Lee...

Still, I hope they go forward with PotC 6 or just make some merch again. I need a Barbossa and a Davy Jones, and we could all use a CotBP Jack as well.

Next year is the 20th Anni of CotBP.

Someone will make him. Hopefully InArt. But then you'll have to pony up that $700 after all.
Hasn't InArt already put out their 22-23 schedule? Not to mention that they said it's virtually impossible to get Disney licenses. I want to see their Potter and Paul as they're locks for me and I need to plan for 2023. I'm cancelling my DX19 in favour of their BaleBat too. I figure I already "got" their Ledger, and I'm counting on them to make Nolan Ras and Snyder Deathstroke, so might as well keep it uniformal.

At least it InArt did it, his coat color and hat would probably be right finally.
Those were pretty inconsistent throughout all the movies so I can let it slide, even his hair went from black to almost blonde lol.

It’s fantastic figure. Up there as one of Hot Toys best efforts without a doubt. Though, I still can’t believe that after all these years they still didn’t include the sparrow tattoo and P brand. Medicom put the tattoo on the arm with their first release.

Would be interesting if we eventually see him come back as Jack regardless of what he said in court. I believe there was word that he’d be up for one last one if Disney issues an apology and the original cast returns so that everyone’s story has an ending with his Captain Jack getting a proper farewell
Also need to include the 100 alpacas

I regret selling the Dx15. Lol I do hope one day we will get a curse of the black pearl version for me I will be satisfied with that version and be able to call it a day.

I regret selling the Dx15. Lol I do hope one day we will get a curse of the black pearl version for me I will be satisfied with that version and be able to call it a day.
Always a "chance" they do an ultimate, 2.0 whatever version Cpt. Jack as a send off.

I got the DX6 from a Japanese seller last year on eBay. Even though the seller had good feedback I was still shaking in my boots until it arrived. $404 with shipping. My wallet was shaking too. I had never paid so much for a figure. But even though it's not the DX15, it's still a fantastic figure with a better base, in my opinion.

I have DX 06 boxed up right now...but 15 is very good...

Attachments

• 1654577512108-763339491.jpg
    1654577512108-763339491.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 0
Old pic of my Dx6 dx15 still favorites in the collection.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1653051605611.jpg
    FB_IMG_1653051605611.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 0
The DX15 is easily one of the top figures in my collection. And to think that I had it for sale a couple of years ago, there was no interest so I decided to just keep it. Fourtunate that it worked out that way...

Back