Hot Toys DX15 Captain Jack Sparrow (Dead Men Tell No Tales)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regarding the DX06 vs the DX15, this is still one of my favorite pictures/set-ups from SirCharles a long time ago...

SirCharles 7-29-19  (1).jpg

The rudder is a more fitting display piece for Jack, but if you had to have something else for him besides it, I like the DX15 base, it's a nice collage of elements that look great together.

Is it possible to put head from dx06 or dx15 on Jack Sparrow MMS42 At worlds end?
Thank you in advance.

Not without a body swap, the DX figures have heads with ball joints attached to them that pop into a fixed neck socket on the body, the MMS figure uses a head with a socket to attach to a neck piece that then attaches to the body.

Is it possible to put head from dx06 or dx15 on Jack Sparrow MMS42 At worlds end?
Thank you in advance.
It's possible but it arguably won't look right. I tried it once with the Cannibal King version and didn't like it. The DX figures are on a slim body where the original MMS figures are on the old, larger and wide shoulder bodies. But if you want to try, you'll need to pull the ball joint out of the neck on the MMS as the DX heads have their own ball joint permanently attached to the heads.

It’s fantastic figure. Up there as one of Hot Toys best efforts without a doubt. Though, I still can’t believe that after all these years they still didn’t include the sparrow tattoo and P brand. Medicom put the tattoo on the arm with their first release.

Would be interesting if we eventually see him come back as Jack regardless of what he said in court. I believe there was word that he’d be up for one last one if Disney issues an apology and the original cast returns so that everyone’s story has an ending with his Captain Jack getting a proper farewell

Last edited:
I think the trial has made a lot of people interested in this figure, myself included but the closest I could find to me is a little over €600 it's expensive but the price of the DX15 will go up even more after today, I'm really happy Johnny got the justice he deserved and shared the truth with world, warts and all.

It’s fantastic figure. Up there as one of Hot Toys best efforts without a doubt. Though, I still can’t believe that after all these years they still didn’t include the sparrow tattoo and P brand. Medicom put the tattoo on the arm with their first release.

Would be interesting if we eventually see him come back as Jack regardless of what he said in court. I believe there was word that he’d be up for one last one if Disney issues an apology and the original cast returns so that everyone’s story has an ending with his Captain Jack getting a proper farewell
There's already the expected reports of former Disney execs saying there's no way they leave this money on the table, especially considering the continued financial troubles Disney has had in the wake of covid.

Man, now I'm glad I got mine for the low price of 400€ plusanother250€orsointaxesandshipping... I'd be up for a final PotC, if only to get Barbossa (no one's ever really gone or a flashback or just a timed release, I don't know) and Davy Jones. Disney would be mad to go ahead with their Sparrow-less Margot Robbie project. Me I'd take Karen Gillian (she was the one first rumoured for the reboot) as Not!Anne Bonny having a small role in a new PotC alongside the old crew, and if she's popular she could get a spin-off and continue the franchise with some other handsome lad as her Not!Calico Jack.

Back