Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Hm. I'm might give it a go. I'm one of the ones that put together a Medix back in the day so this doesn't look too bad.

Also, is there a specific listing for the ebay narrow shoulder body? Because the last time I bought one it definitely didn't have the ratchet joints and the the body was kinda loose.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I can't remember the seller but it was just one of the usual standard ko narrow shoulder bodies. It was a few years back but i do remember that i bought a batch of four together for different customs i was doing at the time.

The ratchet like shoulder joints have the same mechanism as found on the newer HT bodies...ie. Maul, Qui-gon and Mando

So I’ve been looking to pick this guy and have posted in the buy/sell area.. I keep getting fake people attempting to con me by saying random things that always leads to PayPal FF only.. big nope.. has anyone else started experiencing this!? I’ve done a lot deals on here and never have come across this until asking for this guy lol

A sneak peek...get your wallets ready!
Screenshot_20210604-102136_Instagram.jpg

Who knows. Reissues are always on the cards but with Keaton, Affleck and Battinson coming we're in store for a lot of new Batman figures :clap

Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Oh goodness a new bat suit [emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a crew member got really messy with raspberry creme donut. I assume he'll be fired for that.

Back