Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

MyenShi

Flight Baron
CF Supporter
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Reaction score
That is one massive diorama base. Would be good if it's available separately as a deluxe version for those that don't want it.

They've been using different types of materials since the original DX09 and so hopefully this is an all new material that won't have the oil bleeding issue. They've made improvements to figures so I would be surprised if they didn't fix that.

Spanbauer

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
Love the base. Always dreamed about some kind of cathedral diorama for him and Joker.

The figure itself is completely indistinguishable from the original final production piece, so much so that I’m confident they just pulled a DX-09 out of the cabinet and stuck it on the new stand.

S. Griffin

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Reaction score
That’s cool but really want penguin and cat woman.
giphy.webp

batfan08

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Reaction score
Plus side? Maybe if we complain enough, they’ll fix some **** this time around. :lol

InArt really needs to hurry up and put their Pattinson Bats up, though, before we lose our leverage. :lol

Rotfish

How does the wind ever get in here?
CF Supporter
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Reaction score
Can we reissue the 2010 Classic Predator with a new headsculpt and the bonus parts needed to make the 1987 version?

I mean if they're willing to reach back as far as DX09...

S. Griffin

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Reaction score
Base is very cool, but I'm in shock that the figure itself looks identical to the dx09. I mean it still is a great figure after all these years but there isn't enough new here for me so I'll just stick with my dx09.
I had a feeling this would be pretty much a straight reissue like they've done with several Iron Man figures, but yeah, for those of us who still have DX09 this isn't really worth grabbing again, as badass as that Gotham Cathedral base looks.

Last edited:

Jay Virtual

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Can we reissue the 2010 Classic Predator with a new headsculpt and the bonus parts needed to make the 1987 version?

I mean if they're willing to reach back as far as DX09...
I'd kill for that, though the figure needs a remake, not a reissue as the Classic is not the original Predator since the details are completely different.