Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My only wish for a reissue is just ratchet arms [emoji1787] everything else is perfect on this figure!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea it?s like 900. I hope we get a reissue soon. I remember passing by this at a con and don?t remember why I didn?t just get it . It was like 300

Yep, I thought there might be more to come and was hoping Penguin and Catwoman were imminent. I was lied to, tricked, fooled, humiliated, and bullied. Now I am sad.

Anyway, not much sense to have two Keatons on the shelf and no one else (except Joker).

But if the villains rumors are true from 3rd parties then I would be into multiple Bats.

wow!

:clap

how can you still achieve those poses?

my arms won't let me... my dream is to one day replace the body inside this figure with a Phicen or at least a body with ratchet elbows and knees...

I did replace both bodies on this guy and the begins version. Those newer cheap narrow shoulder KO bodies found on eBay work great as they have nice tight joints with a kind of ratchet like movement at the shoulders

I did replace both bodies on this guy and the begins version. Those newer cheap narrow shoulder KO bodies found on eBay work great as they have nice tight joints with a kind of ratchet like movement at the shoulders

That's some work you did then. How did you open the suit up and close it back?

Been wondering that myself - how do you get the suits off these guys when they aren't a zipper-scenario like the Justice League Batfleck? Are people cutting them open?

Been wondering that myself - how do you get the suits off these guys when they aren't a zipper-scenario like the Justice League Batfleck? Are people cutting them open?

Technically you could cut open the suit from behind and glue it back without much hassle, it's just that it takes a brave soldier to do that considering how valuable the figure is today compared to back when it just came out where I saw people were cutting it up for custom abdomen parts.

That's some work you did then. How did you open the suit up and close it back?

I would love to know this as well - mine has the floppy arm thing going on too. He still looks amazing just standing there ... but I'd love to be able to pose him a tiny bit more!

Nope
I got the unreal wired cape on one of mine-its amazing, easily posed & looks phenomenal
78966e7f31258d049a05f2d2d2df1e4e.jpg

hi, where can i buy this custom cape?

where can i buy this custom capes?

Darthpibe, contact Jaxon Ju through his social media account. He is very trustworthy and the transaction is easy. Just be prepared for a wait depending on if he has one in stock or he has to make one, but it's usually not too long. I believe the drape cape you see in the picture will run you around $70-$75 shipped, depending on where you live. It's so worth it though. The cape takes your figure to the next level.

2033ADD9-85AB-446E-8A48-2C06F4055B59.jpeg

Darthpibe, contact Jaxon Ju through his social media account. He is very trustworthy and the transaction is easy. Just be prepared for a wait depending on if he has one in stock or he has to make one, but it's usually not too long. I believe the drape cape you see in the picture will run you around $70-$75 shipped, depending on where you live. It's so worth it though. The cape takes your figure to the next level.

Beautiful! I need one for my 89, Returns and Arkham City Batman.

Any chances in the future we could get new rubber bodies as replacements for these from a third party maker?

For those interested...

To remove the suit i cut alone the sculpted indent lines with an exacto knife. Be careful as you go as there's a black fabric suit underneath.

To seal the suit up again i glued a piece of leather underneath the cut sections using FABRI-TAC permanent adhesive.

KBM.jpg

For those interested...

To remove the suit i cut alone the sculpted indent lines with an exacto knife. Be careful as you go as there's a black fabric suit underneath.

To seal the suit up again i glued a piece of leather underneath the cut sections using FABRI-TAC permanent adhesive.

View attachment 510909

Did you noticed any rot on the inside of the suit?

Back