Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a few of my old photos from back when he arrived ($300 CAN). My Luke still hanging since the day I purchased/displayed him. The Predators and Cody are long gone from my collection. My display could use a R2 to fill that empty area beside Luke but since he does not come with a base I have continued to pass on the offerings.

Attachments

• IMG2421.jpg
    IMG2421.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG2481.jpg
    IMG2481.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG2487.jpg
    IMG2487.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 0
Here are a few of my old photos from back when he arrived ($300 CAN). My Luke still hanging since the day I purchased/displayed him. The Predators and Cody are long gone from my collection. My display could use a R2 to fill that empty area beside Luke but since he does not come with a base I have continued to pass on the offerings.
Nice posing! Especially like the Cody pose

Body is the right size and fits the clothes perfect. No need to change anything on this figure.

Some pouches come unglued and have to be addressed.

Careful with the jacket and pants snaps. They can break and never be used again.

The body is a hair too tall because of the foot peg and lower leg design. I swapped the lower legs on mine for a regular slim HT lower legs. Pretty straight forward swap. Just needed to open the hole in the boots a bit more to get the regular foot pegs in them.

I used an Enterbay GOD Game of Death body for my dagobah Luke. Turned out pretty good I think.
d99d56abf1c0ec5bf0530ad063d3059b.jpg
Hey @jedijim3002, wondering how your Enterbay Bruce Lee body is holding up, 6 years later, if you still own it.
Rubber arms already cracked? By the way, is the torso ABS plastic, or also rubberized?
Do you still remember what you had to do to make it compatible w/ HT-style hands & footwear?
How bendable are those arms, actually?
I also see size & color matching problems w/ head and especially hands....
Thx.

Last edited:
Back