Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not commenting on the quality of the season so far, but 3 episodes in and I can’t think of a single figure I’d want other than Greef Carga (and even then I’ve decided I prefer his season 1 look). Good, it means I can save for those ROTJ 40th figures. Anyone seen anything they’d want as a figure so far?

Much like you, Greef seems to be the single pick of the season so far and i would also prefer a Bounty Hunter's Guild outfit instead of that High Magistrate garbs.
Yet, with five more episodes to come, there's plenty of time to throw a few new appealing designs at us for Hot Toys to take advantage of.

I wouldn't say no to a HasLab Bo-Katan Gauntlet Fighter but three episodes in, I'm surprised that hunger for new toys is not where it normally is for this show.
Same here...and that's saying something for the two of us... I love the Mando clan but already having Vizla, the Armorer, Bo, Axe and Death Watch mandos, with Koska on the way, I'm not sure I need the faceless, nameless Mandos...

Not commenting on the quality of the season so far, but 3 episodes in and I can’t think of a single figure I’d want other than Greef Carga (and even then I’ve decided I prefer his season 1 look). Good, it means I can save for those ROTJ 40th figures. Anyone seen anything they’d want as a figure so far?
I've passed on the Bo figure from S2 because I really didn't like the character in S2, I'm not the biggest fan of the HT sculpt and I think the hair looks weird. Not just on the figure, but on the show as well. I like her S3 look better and she kicked ass in episode 2, so I hope they'll make another version of her.

I've passed on the Bo figure from S2 because I really didn't like the character in S2, I'm not the biggest fan of the HT sculpt and I think the hair looks weird. Not just on the figure, but on the show as well. I like her S3 look better and she kicked ass in episode 2, so I hope they'll make another version of her.

Judging from the last episode, you might never have to worry about a headsculpt with her ever again:lol

Man, any time a girl takes an interest in you for any reason- Automatic red flag 🚩

She did all that just so she had an excuse to use the mind flayer. Its like something Roger would do. :lol

Oh they'll make a season 3 version of her, the blue shield confirmed it. At this stage it's looking like a bunch of 2.0s, which is a wet dream for Hot Toys. However, like Tee-Kay said above, the figure-worthy characters are probably still to come.

From a selfish point of view I kind of hope we don't get too much from Mando s.3 as I anticipate there being quite a few figures I'd want from Ahsoka. Off the top of my head I'd want Hera, Sabine, Thrawn, Ezra, and Chopper.

Judging from the last episode, you might never have to worry about a headsculpt with her ever again:lol
She looked delighted. It reminded me of my own experience of when I'd once had a few too many to drink and somehow ended up in a Cameroonian Christian revival church in Thailand. They ''accepted'' me into their flock... until I claimed Atheism.

She looked delighted. It reminded me of my own experience of when I'd once had a few too many to drink and somehow ended up in a Cameroonian Christian revival church in Thailand. They ''accepted'' me into their flock... until I claimed Atheism.

Katee definitely showed that emotion well. She just lost her family’s castle and droid but she got accepted into a crazy ass cult stuck in a cave. Yay her:lol

Did they ever prototype and show an Andor figure at a con? I don’t think they did.
They prototyped and teased the clone, seen in one of the AT-RT promo pics. Also they have its imperial era weapons with the Kenobi version Clone (when that figure should have ROTS weapons) so they have even the accessories prototyped ready too.

They prototyped and teased the clone, seen in one of the AT-RT promo pics. Also they have its imperial era weapons with the Kenobi version Clone (when that figure should have ROTS weapons) so they have even the accessories prototyped ready too.
Ok sorry I skimmed over the word clone, I thought you mean Cassian!

I think if they were to announce it would surely be at SW Celebration. Maybe the poor reception to Andor, not critically certainly, but in terms of numbers, has put them off substantial investment in merch. I think there has only been Hasbro figures right? Diego Luna surely can’t be the hold up, he’s often talked about growing up with the toys and excited about displaying figures of himself.

Time for my weekly plea...

WHERE ARE THE ANDOR FIGURES!?!

Well, HT?

Weekly plea...

WHERE ARE THE ANDOR FIGURES!?!

HollowAdmirableCirriped-max-1mb.gif

After today's episode....a Tie Fighter Pilot with classical look! Hot Toys never made It before, is a nice moment.
Unfortunately we’ve said that the last three or four times they’ve appeared on these shows. For a company that’s obsessed with making every Mando trooper imaginable they seem to have a blind spot for TIE Pilots.

Back