Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see three essential Boba Fetts missing there. And you call yourself a completionist, Darth Dennis!

1.jpg
3.jpg
2.png

Looks like an incoming Comicon SR to me. People will fight over that harder than they did over Arena Fett.

Perhaps he will come with a flight stand. Thatd make the figure. No pleather though, please. 💀

Attachments

• 430000-6EBAD408-0FFA-40D8-A1F6-EA0A2B6A2267.jpeg
    430000-6EBAD408-0FFA-40D8-A1F6-EA0A2B6A2267.jpeg
    26.4 KB · Views: 0
Careful what you wish for, the next time he turns up he might look like one of these muppets…

View attachment 621472
No joke, I legit keep forgetting this group exists, like my brain is actively trying to heal itself and even misremember the show as alright... but then I'm reminded and I spiral back down all over again.

No joke, I legit keep forgetting this group exists, like my brain is actively trying to heal itself and even misremember the show as alright... but then I'm reminded and I spiral back down all over again.
As much as I'm looking forward to Mando season 3 I have this huge fear that this lot will turn up in a Boba-focused episode. I think they will have shot it before the BOBF episodes aired and all the negative feedback their appearance received.

Fett's MosVespa Mod Squad Rangers needs to happen! Look how menacingly proud he apears in that pic^ sending them off to look all mod and spin and stuff...

I still can't believe that out of all the cool options they had on the table to partner Fett up with they went with this lot! Not Bossk, Dengar, or any of the other ESB bounty hunters.

On paper, the idea of machinist bioengineers who are a pseudo space motorcycle gang actually sounds really cool.

There's nothing about that would seem out of place in Star Wars if handled properly.

How that became the final product of the show makes no sense, though.

On paper, the idea of machinist bioengineers who are a pseudo space motorcycle gang actually sounds really cool.

There's nothing about that would seem out of place in Star Wars if handled properly.

sl,ost like the writers and director had no concept of actual Star Wars

fb_img_1642016671619-jpg.555465

sl,ost like the writers and director had no concept of actual Star Wars

Origin of the MosVespa Teen Force Gang-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fT-kbcbbW8

Quadrophenia, the Mod Squad, the Bionic Critical assignment Arms and Bacta Tank Mod repair station came out 1973-75, Teen Force broadcast early 80s, guessing Favreau or Rodriguez would have been about 10 to 13 year old kids at the time, just appreciate that some bizarre whimsical hybrid must have stuck and germinated in their heads for over 40 years.
a7ebb82744cb64f046fac40ac9f53e27.gif
6c9ce838407f001656b6fe2b65ceffb5.gif

New Cob Vanth will likley have a new Mod shoulder socket and removable "Quick-Draw-Mod" arm update, :lol
They should release him as is - and then a separate accessory pack for those that want the Mod Vanth update (or not) :rotfl

65x97d.jpg
The Deluxe Bionic Transport Repair Station I mean BACTA Tank MOD Repair Station will be available in 1975
65xart.gif

65yta1.gif
:lol

Last edited:
I still can't believe that out of all the cool options they had on the table to partner Fett up with they went with this lot! Not Bossk, Dengar, or any of the other ESB bounty hunters.
Well in my display they did :)

Just need to make some throws for the floor and get Fennec in place. Would love a Gamorrean Guard to fit in the back there as well.

With a bit of luck Hot Toys will come to the party with a Gamorrean for the 40th ROTJ anniversary.

ROTJ > Book of Boba Gamorrean !! imo

......but I won't be holding my breath with Hot Toys !!!

IMG_5909.JPG

IMG_5896 2.JPG

Forgot how cool the base and stand are for Cobb. That's a rare thing to say with HT's !

Agreed. The stand is very nice. It’s unfortunate they only typically make the effort when a figure is going to be priced at around then $300 mark or higher currently.

Don’t think the stand will make Cobb sell any faster at that price, but it’s certainly better than a rehashed sand base. :lol

Well in my display they did :)

Just need to make some throws for the floor and get Fennec in place. Would love a Gamorrean Guard to fit in the back there as well.

With a bit of luck Hot Toys will come to the party with a Gamorrean for the 40th ROTJ anniversary.

ROTJ > Book of Boba Gamorrean !! imo

......but I won't be holding my breath with Hot Toys !!!

View attachment 621504

View attachment 621503
A shameless bit of self promotion there, Andrew 😛

Only kidding looks great. Now if only you had a BBQ behind it it’d be complete 😉

I love it with those ESB bounty hunters flanking him. A ROTJ style Gamorrean or two would indeed be very cool, I think we’re on the same wavelength there. I’m also devastated they never made Black Krrsantan, I loved the live-action design of that Wookie.

I'm waiting for Cobb to show up again. If I get this version, I won't have him wearing the Boba armour.

He is gonna join the Scooter Squad, you know. That would be a most Disney thing to do.

Just get this version, strip off the armor and sell it. Not real sure we will be seeing this guy onscreen again.

Back