Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything new from the superb Andor show I will buy, unless they totally balls it up. I don’t count trooper re-releases as new. Cassian with B2, Luthen and Kleya are top of my list. Cassian and Melshi prison 2-pack would be iconic to me.

Anything new from the superb Andor show I will buy, unless they totally balls it up. I don’t count trooper re-releases as new. Cassian with B2, Luthen and Kleya are top of my list. Cassian and Melshi prison 2-pack would be iconic to me.
Luthen is cool. "M" of the Star Wars universe.

It will be interesting to see if HT offers any PO's from Andor before the end of the year, if at all. Some version of Cassian would be nice at least. Especially since it likely wouldn't release before the end of 2024 anyway.

The first Mando s.3 merch dropping. Looks like they’re going heavy on Bo-Katan and the Armorer (and Paz Vizsla). Armorer vs Bo is on! Oh and the trailer is on Monday Night Football (January 16th)

F3A5811B-A35E-4A0E-9087-2B42F92267F1.jpeg
9D417E99-ED3B-4BAC-881C-208BF6238FA5.jpeg

83246456-39C6-4D91-9DD0-65744BAC552F.jpeg

Grrrrr...okay. so Eternals gets two figures, f'n She Hulk gets 2 figures and now Avatar 2 gets 2 figures and Andor gets NONE? WTF Hot Toys!?!

I remember the first Avatar figure having to be discounted out before slowly disappearing. And now 2 more? Granted, they were smart enough to offer Netyri this time but still...

Where is the Cassian Andor figure, HT?

Grrrrr...okay. so Eternals gets two figures, f'n She Hulk gets 2 figures and now Avatar 2 gets 2 figures and Andor gets NONE? WTF Hot Toys!?!

I remember the first Avatar figure having to be discounted out before slowly disappearing. And now 2 more? Granted, they were smart enough to offer Netyri this time but still...

Where is the Cassian Andor figure, HT?

I wish we were in the timeline that gets a Hot Toys Cassian (Ferrix) and B2EMO set, Cassian (Aldhani Imperial Trooper Disguise), Luthen, Mon Mothma, Dedra, Syril, Imperial Army Trooper (Ferrix), Imperial Officer (Ferrix), Imperial Prison Guard (Narkina V), and Shoretrooper (Niamos).

Me waiting for even just a single Cassian figure:

PGM_FF_000014.0.jpeg

In their big announcement about new licenses, they never mentioned andor. Could be nothing, but it is weird we haven’t had any andor announcements yet. The show has zero buzz left, as it’s into bad batch and mandalorian soon. Bizarre that they didn’t even put up a trooper of some kind.

They announced BoBF Boba Fett and Cad Bane 4+ months after the show ended. There's still time for Andor. 🤞🤞

I agree, there’s definitely a chance. Figure announcements can be very delayed.

Though at this point I’m only expecting one version of Cassian with maybe a B2EMO Deluxe. A second version if we’re lucky.

It’s unfortunate. Some of the best modern Star Wars and us collectors are left in the cold.

In their big announcement about new licenses, they never mentioned andor. Could be nothing, but it is weird we haven’t had any andor announcements yet. The show has zero buzz left, as it’s into bad batch and mandalorian soon. Bizarre that they didn’t even put up a trooper of some kind.
Tbf that could be because it falls under 2022 licences (so figures likely still coming), both ROTJ 40th and CW 20th are specifically for 2023.

Last edited:
Back