Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your move, Hot Toys.

1653677004172.png

The Fith Brother has grown on me a bit, it's just weird that he's so small compared to his Rebels version. I'd buy him.

Hot Toys have no moves anymore, apparently. Begun the barrage of Clones has. Someone else mentioned the other day that the focus on Clones is sort of what killed the Sideshow line for them. I tend to agree. I'm not a trooper guy in general but at least enjoy the variety of OT troopers versus the color change of the PT. Some of the 501st color scheme alternatives are decent but I don't need them all...with two vehicles to boot.

I didn't say the game would be disappointing, I said the trailer was disappointing. I love the first game, so stoked for this one.
Never said you did; but the first game was pretty crap so no surprise the teaser for the second one would be too.

Don't read if you haven't seen episode 2, but

Spoiler Spoiler:
Come on.. they're not going to blatantly destroy Rebels canon especially with Ahsoka show following that storyline.

I found myself liking the blue shirt better, possibly that with the hooded robe would be a good look, something unique. Considering my own reaction to the show thus far, the figure would have to be stellar and worth having independent to the source material.

The first game was disappointing too so pretty consistent.
What ?? You mustn't have played the same game I played then. One of the best SW games of the last 10 years. The force abilities and lightsaber useage was the best I've ever seen !! It felt totally natural to me, and the feeling from beginning to end really felt like I'd learnt a lot and become a sort of master.

Loved it !

This Fallen Order 2 with next gen graphics etc is going to look amazing, and no doubt they only improve on the moves and useage of the force.

What ?? You mustn't have played the same game I played then. One of the best SW games of the last 10 years. The force abilities and lightsaber useage was the best I've ever seen !! It felt totally natural to me, and the feeling from beginning to end really felt like I'd learnt a lot and become a sort of master.

Loved it !

This Fallen Order 2 with next gen graphics etc is going to look amazing, and no doubt they only improve on the moves and useage of the force.
Visuals were bland
Music was generic
Characters were a bit dull
Gameplay was clunky and uninspired
Suffered the Assassins Creed syndrome of having enemies just attack you real slowly one at a time
Lightsaber felt like a baseball bat
Took way too long to unlock all of the force powers and abilities, you only got the cool stuff like right at the end with no opportunity to use them
Enemy variety was garbage, it was either guys with shock sticks or big bugs.

Back