Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys would love that ! Existing sculpt, paint it white and done !!
No need to be racist!

Anyway, it seems they already beat you to it...

echo-sixth-scale-figure-set_star-wars_gallery_60909a9682cea.jpg

The next figure from Hot Toys BOBF will be Swedish Chef droid, Sous Chef droid and Rat Catcher droid 3 pack--the HT Wizard told me so!!!

:r2d2line :r2d2line:r2d2line:panic:

Attachments

• Swedish Chef.jpg
    Swedish Chef.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 12
The next figure from Hot Toys BOBF will be Swedish Chef droid, Sous Chef droid and Rat Catcher droid 3 pack--the HT Wizard told me so!!!

:r2d2line :r2d2line:r2d2line:panic:
They made that Grogu set and previewed another Grogu set so yea.

I didn't order the Grogu set because of the price point but the 3 droids will be a good set. Might as well add R5D4.

Next couple of years are going to be fire 🔥 for Star Wars

I'm afraid the first two seasons of The Mandalorian were the high water mark. The iceberg has struck we can now see the ship quickly taking on water. Now it's just a matter of time. I should get off the ship now, but I just can't do it until I see season 3.

Titanic_sinking_gif.gif

I'm afraid the first two seasons of The Mandalorian were the high water mark. The iceberg has struck we can now see the ship quickly taking on water. Now it's just a matter of time. I should get off the ship now, but I just can't do it until I see season 3.

View attachment 557606

I'm in a really weird place as a Star Wars fan these days. Questioning, am I a Star Wars fan anymore?
I'll always love the OT (though could do without George's tweaks). I don’t hate the PT but I'm certainly not a fan of them.
I don't speak of the ST.
I like the 3rd act of Rogue One, the Scarif battle is great. The rest of the film is a mixed bag.
I feel nothing for Solo, good or bad.
I'm not into animated stuff that much, so even though TCW is entertaining, I dont adore it like some do.
Hated Rebels.
Mando season 1 and 2 was great, so I put much faith in Jon and Dave, the 2 people that had made the first Star Wars that I actually really liked since Disney.
My attitude was, if it's Jon and Dave, I'm there release day, no questions asked.
After BoBF though, I don't think I feel like that anymore.
Whatever happens with BoBF in the last 3 episodes, I'm still going to be there watching Mando season 3.
If Mando season 3 is bad though, I don't know what my attitude towards Star Wars will be.
I've said before I don't trust them not to screw up Kenobi and he, along with Vader, are too iconic and important.
Andor though, because I don't care about the character, is a show I'll probably watch and just enjoy for whatever it ends up being.
Lando too (though I want to point out, it's the Don Glover version I don't care about, the Billy Dee version of Lando is awesome) so that's another series I'll hopefully be able to enjoy on a simply "is it entertaining" level.
Forgot about Ahsoka. Honestly right now, I feel there are no guarantees of the quality of a Jon and Davd show. I'll probably give it a chance but I'm not hyped for it.

Last edited:
I'm in a really weird place as a Star Wars fan these days. Questioning, am I a Star Wars fan anymore?
I'll always love the OT (though could do without George's tweaks). I don’t hate the PT but I'm certainly not a fan of them.
I don't speak of the ST.
I like the 3rd act of Rogue One, the Scarif battle is great. The rest of the film is a mixed bag.
I'm not into animated stuff that much, so even though TCW is entertaining, I dont adore it like some do.
Hated Rebels.
Mando season 1 and 2 was great, so I put much faith in Jon and Dave, the 2 people that had made the first Star Wars that I actually really liked since Disney.
My attitude was, if it's Jon and Dave, I'm there release day, no questions asked.
Whatever happens with BoBF in the last 3 episodes, I'm still going to be there watching Mando season 3.
If Mando season 3 is bad though, I don't know what my attitude towards Star Wars will be.
I've said before I don't trust them not to screw up Kenobi and he, along with Vader, are too iconic and important.
Andor though, because I don't care about the character, is a show I'll probably watch and just enjoy for whatever it ends up being.
Lando too (though I want to point out, it's the Don Glover version I don't care about, the Billy Dee version of Lando is awesome) so that's another series I'll hopefully be able to enjoy on a simply "is it entertaining" level.
Forgot about Ahsoka. Honestly right now, I feel there are no guarantees of the quality of a Jon and Davd show. I'll probably give it a chance but I'm not hyped for it.
I agree on Rogue One, 3rd act is the only worthwhile part of the movie for me.

But I've just accepted that I'm not gonna like everything they make, I love Star Wars and probably always will, I don't like literally half of the MCU and would still consider myself a fan of that.

I agree on Rogue One, 3rd act is the only worthwhile part of the movie for me.

But I've just accepted that I'm not gonna like everything they make, I love Star Wars and probably always will, I don't like literally half of the MCU and would still consider myself a fan of that.

Yeah I'm trying to get into that mindset. Just weird going from being a massive hardcore fan to just picking up a few bits here and there.
The MCU makes sense. I'm not a comic guy so I've not watched much of the MCU but with so many different characters I can see how it'd be a mixed bag.
I really liked the X-Men and Spiderman as a kid but I didn't care about Doctor Strange for example, so if I was still into comics and watched the MCU, I'd probably watch Spiderman and X-Men movies but not Doctor Strange.

I don't speak of the ST.
Hated Rebels.

I'm in about the exact same place as you honestly. I'll always be a huge fan of the OT, the first two seasons of The Mandalorian, and about 2/3 of RO.

I also kinda accept most of the PT but don't love it. I have a soft spot for the Clone Wars because I enjoyed watching it with the kids. Everything else is dead to me.

I was totally on board at the conclusion of Mandalorian season two but things have gone steeply downhill since. I have serious doubts of any course correction now. They re-upped Kennedy for three more years and I think Book of Boba Fett is the type of garbage we can expect going forward. Lucasfilm has done nothing but destroy every legacy character they have put up on screen. This is what Star Wars is to them, candy colored scooters, Firespray gunships, and the force is female.

Back