Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think that was a 4chan rumor, which is known for just spewing out any crap for hits.

I don't think we'll see Rex until the Ahsoka show and he doesn't have much place in this show at the moment. However if they're going to make the reveal that Crimson Dawn is behind the Pyke Syndicate's interest in Tatooine, they need to do it soon, we only have 3 episodes left.

With 3 eps left, it seems more and more unlikely that Cobb will ship up. There are now more rumoured cameos than episodes left lol. Din is guaranteed.
I feel like that is one matter still unaddressed in the flashbacks. They never explained how he figured out where his armor was. Thinking about that made me wonder if Cobb shows up when Mando returns.

Think that was a 4chan rumor, which is known for just spewing out any crap for hits.

I don't think we'll see Rex until the Ahsoka show and he doesn't have much place in this show at the moment. However if they're going to make the reveal that Crimson Dawn is behind the Pyke Syndicate's interest in Tatooine, they need to do it soon, we only have 3 episodes left.

I think Fennec hinted that the Niktos weren't the only one responsible for the Tusken massacre. The true big bad should show up next week.

Depending on who shows up and how they're presented in the last 3 episodes, this series will be a lot cheaper for me figure wise than The Mandalorian.
Already have PO's for 2 pack deluxe Boba as well as Boba with pimp chair. That's enough new Boba's for me, don't really feel the need for red kinky boots version of Boba.
I do have Fennec on PO.
Other than that, (assuming Hot Toys goes all in for this series, which I don't think is guaranteed at all) I'd love a Chewblacka figure (cant remember who came up with that name but I love it) assuming its not TFA Chewie awful.
Otherwise, guessing at potential surprise appearances in last 3 episodes, maybe a Bossk if he turns up. A Cad Bane.
Not a lot of figures I can see myself bothering with.
I'm curious how Din Djarin would look in his BoBF appearance. Would he look identical to his season 2 look or will they tease us with a tweaked look? Maybe a splash of paint on the armour?

I'm curious how Din Djarin would look in his BoBF appearance. Would he look identical to his season 2 look or will they tease us with a tweaked look? Maybe a splash of paint on the armour?
Would be cool to see a tease of something. Hopefully he does add some colour for season 3 - any ideas what colour he might go for? Blue/ brown...

Would be cool to see a tease of something. Hopefully he does add some colour for season 3 - any ideas what colour he might go for? Blue/ brown...

Deathwatch blue maybe?
Would say green to match Grogu but that'd be too Boba'ish and who'd want to look like a Boba groupie these days.
He'd probably look cool in red or maybe yellow but I'd have thought if he is going to paint his armour, he'd choose something that has meaning in some way.
There's so many blue mandos I'm not sure they'll go for it.
Gold. Very shiny gold paint.

Deathwatch blue maybe?
Would say green to match Grogu but that'd be too Boba'ish and who'd want to look like a Boba groupie these days.
He'd probably look cool in red or maybe yellow but I'd have thought if he is going to paint his armour, he'd choose something that has meaning in some way.
There's so many blue mandos I'm not sure they'll go for it.
Gold. Very shiny gold paint.
I'd like to see a hint of blue or red. Gold would be my least preferred. 😬😅

You can hear Crimson Dawn theme music during some scenes. Same with Mando theme. I'm calling that Q'uira and Mando will show up for sure.

Ep4 was great and definitely better than ep3. I loved the dialog about him wanting to move on from hunting, it definitely clears up why he wants to be the boss. Definitely excited for next week when my boy shows up.

I feel like that is one matter still unaddressed in the flashbacks. They never explained how he figured out where his armor was. Thinking about that made me wonder if Cobb shows up when Mando returns.
I'm assuming you recall that Boba saw Din Djarin leaving with the armor on a speeder bike during "The Marshall" episode (Mando S2, Ep. 1) after DD, Cobb Vanth, the Tuskens & townspeople of Mos Pelgo fought & killed the Krayt Dragon. It's not clear how he knew to go looking there specifically - if I had to guess I'd say either he or Fennec caught wind of Mando's return to Mos Eisley and followed the lead (perhaps even questioning Peli Motto). I'm also guessing that this took place prior to their reacquiring Slave I.

Last edited:
Yeah loved the sequence of the Fire Spray ship coming up behind the bikers and mowing them down.

much prefer the flashback stuff personally, crime lord Boba hasn’t done anything bar get beat up and dissed.

...The First Order

"Somehow Palpatine returned" :rotfl

sick.gif

I'm assuming you recall that Boba saw Din Djarin leaving with the armor on a speeder bike during "The Marshall" episode (Mando S2, Ep. 1) after DD, Cobb Vanth, the Tuskens & townspeople of Mos Pelgo fought & killed the Krayt Dragon. It's not clear how he knew to go looking there specifically - if I had to guess I'd say either he or Fennec caught wind of Mando's return to Mos Eisley and followed the lead (perhaps even questioning Peli Motto). I'm also guessing that this took place prior to their reacquiring Slave I.
Could just be how he found Fennec, saw/heard Mando and that other bounty Hunter firing off flares, but here he heard a bunch mountain getting demolished by a krayt dragon.

Could just be how he found Fennec, saw/heard Mando and that other bounty Hunter firing off flares, but here he heard a bunch mountain getting demolished by a krayt dragon.
IDK, Mos Pelgo seemed like quite the ride from Mos Eisley. But then I don't recall that Boba's location (I'm assuming not too far from where his Tusken clan lived) relative to either town was made clear, so I guess that could work too lol...

Back