Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New posters and a shot from the new TV spot

Attachments

• 262612649_4825420027478793_3379760725711742283_n.jpg
    262612649_4825420027478793_3379760725711742283_n.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 74
  • 259765210_774204110645075_5667520267582513457_n.jpg
    259765210_774204110645075_5667520267582513457_n.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 260819230_774204187311734_931937675192240745_n.jpg
    260819230_774204187311734_931937675192240745_n.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 75
Has there been any information on what the black kill stripe on the back of Fett's helmet represents? All I can really find online is that it might represent killing the Sarlaac, which goes against the more likely scenario that a Krayt Dragon killed the Sarlaac and Fett was able to escape. Maybe he killed the dragon afterwards 🤔 🤣

Aint no krayt killed that sarlacc, and heres why: because that lessens the mythos that Fett got himself out of there by sheer skill and determination. Few in this universe could do that, but he did.

I'd be really surprised to see them use that scenario tbh.

Aint no krayt killed that sarlacc, and heres why: because that lessens the mythos that Fett got himself out of there by sheer skill and determination. Few in this universe could do that, but he did.

I'd be really surprised to see them use that scenario tbh.

Said my theory before but I definitely think Din mentioning Krayts can eat Sarlacc’s in season 2 was a nugget for this. Fett shoots his rocket to draw the attention of a nearby Krayt and the explosion is enough to free him and crawl out barely alive. Big Kaiju battle ensues as Fett crawls out.

Maybe acid from Krayt is what causes the acid burn on his armor? But yeah, that’s the reason he removes his armor and helmet before passing out and that’s when the Jawa’s take it. Then maybe the Tuskens find and nurse him back. Probably the same group of Tuskens that helped Din and Cobb Vanth in Chapter 9 too and that’s why Boba was so close to where they were at the end of the episode?

Basically, I’m not expecting any of the epic Robot Chicken stuff about him flying out and being heroic but more like Tony Stark in the first Iron Man. The more grounded in reality approach that Favreau always preached in his IM movies.

Said my theory before but I definitely think Din mentioning Krayts can eat Sarlacc’s in season 2 was a nugget for this. Fett shoots his rocket to draw the attention of a nearby Krayt and the explosion is enough to free him and crawl out barely alive. Big Kaiju battle ensues as Fett crawls out.

Maybe acid from Krayt is what causes the acid burn on his armor? But yeah, that’s the reason he removes his armor and helmet before passing out and that’s when the Jawa’s take it. Then maybe the Tuskens find and nurse him back. Probably the same group of Tuskens that helped Din and Cobb Vanth in Chapter 9 too and that’s why Boba was so close to where they were at the end of the episode?

Basically, I’m not expecting any of the epic Robot Chicken stuff about him flying out and being heroic but more like Tony Stark in the first Iron Man. The more grounded in reality approach that Favreau always preached in his IM movies.
You mean they shouldn't follow this approach. :rotfl

Maybe acid from Krayt is what causes the acid burn on his armor? But yeah, that’s the reason he removes his armor and helmet before passing out and that’s when the Jawa’s take it.

Im thinking more like (as we have been told before in text versions of this sarlacc debacle) the entire inside of the sarlacc is coated with corrosive slime that actually can be collected in shallow pools on the floor inside that thing. The armor was the main thing that kept him from being really destroyed, and thats why it was so damaged: it had sarlacc acid all over it.

He uses his jetpack to help him get out, losing much of his armor and clothing in the process. And that is how the jawas got the armor - he abandoned it. Or lost it. He kind of had to.

As for the Tuskens, I dont see them nursing anyone back to health, not unless they are in possession of a bacta tank. However, we shall see.

Im thinking more like (as we have been told before in text versions of this sarlacc debacle) the entire inside of the sarlacc is coated with corrosive slime that actually can be collected in shallow pools on the floor inside that thing. The armor was the main thing that kept him from being really destroyed, and thats why it was so damaged: it had sarlacc acid all over it.

He uses his jetpack to help him get out, losing much of his armor and clothing in the process. And that is how the jawas got the armor - he abandoned it. Or lost it. He kind of had to.

As for the Tuskens, I dont see them nursing anyone back to health, not unless they are in possession of a bacta tank. However, we shall see.
I’d always thought the stomach acid of the sarlacc would have to have been very weak to actually keep a body preserved for over a thousand years, so I’d imagined Fett would have looked a lot less acid eaten than he did in Mando S2. I guess for dramatic effect they had to show some sort of damage from being inside that things stomach.

Last edited:
I’d always thought the stomach acid of the sarlacc would have to have been very weak to actually keep a body preserved for over a thousand years, so I’d imagined Fett would have looked a lot less acid eaten than he did in Mando S2. I guess for dramatic effect they had to show some sort of effect of being inside that things stomach.
I always thought the “over a thousand years…” line was just hyperbole…

I thought that too but Chapter 9 showed me they’re trying to make Tuskens more than kidnapping brutes, so all bets are off.

Plus with flashbacks on the show, I’m positive Filoni will use the unused Clone award episode where Boba befriends Tusken Chief because he saved one of them from Cad Bane or something like that, so the favor for a favor trope will probably apply.

So that’ll be Cad Bane’s appearance on the show too and that’ll be your dent explanation, as per unused TCW clip. I figured there had to be a reason they finished that scene in Bad Batch but used Hunter instead of Boba in that episode. But yeah, I think Filoni will just use most of his unused Clone Wars ideas he’s spoken about over the years. Probably never thought he’d ever be doing a Boba show during those times.

Apparently not. According to Wookipedia the victim is kept alive for a millenia by being fed special nutrients in the sarlaccs blood. Sounds pleasant.

It depends on where you end up in the sarlacc, and if it decides you are amusing enough to keep. Most of what it eats is immediately assimilated, I think. Only certain folks get the joys of surviving a thousand years looking at the exact same scenery as your body slowly disintegrates. Whooo! Jackpot.

I would not bet $5 on Bane showing up. We only get seven episodes, and theres room for just so much. I think later on Bane might get his own show, depends on what goes on in Bad batch, I'd bet.

It depends on where you end up in the sarlacc, and if it decides you are amusing enough to keep. Most of what it eats is immediately assimilated, I think. Only certain folks get the joys of surviving a thousand years looking at the exact same scenery as your body slowly disintegrates. Whooo! Jackpot.

I would not bet $5 on Bane showing up. We only get seven episodes, and theres room for just so much. I think later on Bane might get his own show, depends on what goes on in Bad batch, I'd bet.
giphy.gif

7 episodes kind of sucks, so much for those 9 episode leaks. That said the first episode could end up being a double-length episode or something.

Looks like we now know all the directors:

Rob Rodriguez (3 episodes)
Dave Filoni (1 episode)
Bryce Dallas Howard (1 episode)
Steph Green (1 episode)
Kevin Tancharoen (1 episode)

7 episodes kind of sucks, so much for those 9 episode leaks. That said the first episode could end up being a double-length episode or something.

Looks like we now know all the directors:

Rob Rodriguez (3 episodes)
Dave Filoni (1 episode)
Bryce Dallas Howard (1 episode)
Steph Green (1 episode)
Kevin Tancharoen (1 episode)

I don't know who those last two are.

I don't know who those last two are.
No idea tbh with you. Then again I’d never heard of Deborah Chow and Rick Famuyiwa before Mando and they turned out to be excellent choices.

I have to admit I was really holding out some hope Rodriguez would bring in his best pal Tarantino to guest direct an episode.

Back