Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't mind an Aayla Secura figure.

Sad to say, i think we will see Padme before we see her. And I dont think we will see Padme, although she has a dozen interesting outfits and is needed for Anakin.

What about Shaak'ti?!! Wait, shes a Togruta. But still! How beautiful would she be?! HT sez noooooooooooooope

Get after it SSC.

Omg if they miss out on Timothy Olyphant to another show then that will be devastating. A great lead actor, widely adored outside the Star Wars fan base, seemingly adored already in the Star Wars fan base despite having only one appearance, and an easy-going guy with a great personality in real life. They’d be morons to pass up the opportunity to have him headline his own SW show. Put him opposite Bill Burr as co-leads in a kind of SW buddy cop show and they’d hit on a goldmine.

When you think about it Rangers of the New Republic still had so much potential, despite the removal of Gina Carano as lead. You could also throw a young re-cast Wedge Antilles and a live-action Hera Syndulla in there with Cobb Vanth and Mayfeld. Then there’s those New Republic pilots from Mando, Paul Sun-Hyung Lee and Dave somebody.

What would do better in the ratings, The Acolyte, a Finn spin-off show, or Rangers with Olyphant and Bill Burr?

Sad to say, i think we will see Padme before we see her. And I dont think we will see Padme, although she has a dozen interesting outfits and is needed for Anakin.

What about Shaak'ti?!! Wait, shes a Togruta. But still! How beautiful would she be?! HT sez noooooooooooooope

Get after it SSC.
Only a dozen? She’s Star Wars’ very own Malibu Stacy. I’m not ashamed to admit as a grown man I’d buy them all… well, maybe a little ashamed haha

F9EBAC14-C7F2-4FEC-89F7-0319D071A92D.jpeg

Shaak Ti is my favorite background Jedi Council member, thought she was a badass when I was younger when the microseries Clone Wars came out and she fought like 30 Magnaguards to a standstill.

Only a dozen? She’s Star Wars’ very own Malibu Stacy. I’m not ashamed to admit as a grown man I’d buy them all… well, maybe a little ashamed haha

View attachment 547840

I think this very multiplicity of outfits is the very thing that threw HT off: it ventures into fashion doll territory and you know we cannot have that.

So keep it simple and have her in the Geonosis outfit. But no! HT blinking like a deer in the headlights OMG TOO MUCH TOO COMPLICATED

Omg if they miss out on Timothy Olyphant to another show then that will be devastating. A great lead actor, widely adored outside the Star Wars fan base, seemingly adored already in the Star Wars fan base despite having only one appearance, and an easy-going guy with a great personality in real life. They’d be morons to pass up the opportunity to have him headline his own SW show. Put him opposite Bill Burr as co-leads in a kind of SW buddy cop show and they’d hit on a goldmine.

When you think about it Rangers of the New Republic still had so much potential, despite the removal of Gina Carano as lead. You could also throw a young re-cast Wedge Antilles and a live-action Hera Syndulla in there with Cobb Vanth and Mayfeld. Then there’s those New Republic pilots from Mando, Paul Sun-Hyung Lee and Dave somebody.

What would do better in the ratings, The Acolyte, a Finn spin-off show, or Rangers with Olyphant and Bill Burr?
Looks like we won't be getting him headlining his own show then. See quote.

View attachment 547840
Hasbro took a pretty decent swing at the Phantom Menace outfits, doing five or six of them if I recall correctly in their 12 inch line. At 20-30 a pop, I definitely bought them all. At $250+, I'd be mightly selective with Hot Toys. The iconic ones to me are the Throne Room gown (Naboo), Peasant disguise and maybe battle clothes (Naboo) from TPM, Probably just the Geonosis battle clothes from AOTC and her travel clothes to Mustafar that shows that she's pregnant. All the others are gowns worn so briefly that I don't think I'd bother...

Hasbro took a pretty decent swing at the Phantom Menace outfits, doing five or six of them if I recall correctly in their 12 inch line. At 20-30 a pop, I definitely bought them all. At $250+, I'd be mightly selective with Hot Toys. The iconic ones to me are the Throne Room gown (Naboo), Peasant disguise and maybe battle clothes (Naboo) from TPM, Probably just the Geonosis battle clothes from AOTC and her travel clothes to Mustafar that shows that she's pregnant. All the others are gowns worn so briefly that I don't think I'd bother...
Yep, those are the most logical picks. The Geonosis and Red Queen are debatable as to which is her most iconic look. I say Red Queen, others might say Geonosis. As you said the Tatooine peasant disguise and Naboo Guard disguise are likely the next most logical ones once the two iconic outfits are out of the way. I'm not sure they'll ever get around to ROTS pregnancy bump Padme haha. Although that might be our only chance of getting a Baby Leia to go with our Baby Luke. One outfit I think we can guarantee Disney will never pass in figure form is the ''don't touch me Anakin, but please for God's sake get on with it and touch me'' dominatrix outfit from AOTC.

tumblr_e875f7b5cdfedefd577ad30cae000277_1e732f27_1280.jpg

Looks like all of the footage we've seen so far is from the first episode.

Mos Espa sure changed a lot in 30(?) years.

Last edited:
That dinner table is right on top of the Rancor trap door, isn’t it? They couldn’t could they?!

Slightly clearer look at one of the recent shots of Boba's new outfit.
Definitely should have done some futzing before taking this pic.

Attachments

• 262186629_4546642808765768_1830167562512770280_n.jpg
    262186629_4546642808765768_1830167562512770280_n.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 40
Yep, those are the most logical picks. The Geonosis and Red Queen are debatable as to which is her most iconic look. I say Red Queen, others might say Geonosis. As you said the Tatooine peasant disguise and Naboo Guard disguise are likely the next most logical ones once the two iconic outfits are out of the way. I'm not sure they'll ever get around to ROTS pregnancy bump Padme haha. Although that might be our only chance of getting a Baby Leia to go with our Baby Luke. One outfit I think we can guarantee Disney will never pass in figure form is the ''don't touch me Anakin, but please for God's sake get on with it and touch me'' dominatrix outfit from AOTC.

View attachment 548070

You can never watch certain scenes the same again after watching Robot Chicken. I crease up laughing every time I see Yarael Poof.

Back