Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E8D0A4C4-9C9D-4668-B9D3-172E56895B7E.jpeg

Get in there Temuera! Obviously telling her how much he enjoyed Flashdance.

Fennec giving him the death stare in the background. I’ve received that one myself on plenty of occasions.

Me personally I like the rearmored look in Mando. Somethin about the baggier pants and black boots & spats
Same here. Plus, that first time he comes strolling off of Slave 1 all re-painted was a pretty big moment for me. I liked the post-sarlacc look as well but that was seen on Vanth first so the re-paint is the first real Fett chosen look since ROTJ... Plus, I just finished my life size of it and I'll be damned if I'm doing another one! :)

I think Jango having a larger girth belt and the cod piece and holster straps filled in that area of the costume pretty well. Without them, it’s all just dead space like on the new Fett now.

Tem even already had a bit of a full stomach back then so I’d say it’s just the costume’s fit that’s not doing him any favors more than his actual physique.

View attachment 547548
Plus, that armor spacing is much friendlier to providing fuller coverage down to where the girth belt, etc. sits. That would've helped a lot in that BoBF promo pic...

Thats what I'm talking about, that soft armor piece that gives protection almost literally down to the pubic bone, yet is soft enough to allow movement. And then he has the hip pads, and a sacral plate in the back. OK, someone had a thinking moment with all this. Good job, do that more often production team! I dont expect Boba to be wearing the exact same armor, its just ridiculous that half his abdomen is exposed while Mando gets all this protection.

The infuriating thing is that I will buy HT NeuFett2 anyways damn it
and we will all be here to enable it!

His Jango suit look well fitted but looking at this version of the Boba costume, it's as if it wasn't made to fit him at all. Very odd.
Maybe it's just the stills making him look like this and in the actual show he'll look fine.
I guess worst case we can just remove the Fett-suit, I mean the fat suit, and he'll be thin and lean Boba if anyone needs that for their head cannon.

In reality he's got the typical Fett-dad bod. Nothing wrong with that.

View attachment 547674
Get in there Temuera! Obviously telling her how much he enjoyed Flashdance.

Fennec giving him the death stare in the background. I’ve received that one myself on plenty of occasions.

1. Poor Fennec. Its okay, Fennec. Deep breath. You'll be with him when she is long gone. A man like Fett may roam a bit, but he knows what's what. [backspaces over "bottom b!tch" comment. lol]

2. I hope Beal's character isn't going to be someone we end up disliking, like Mando's Season 1 Twi'lek nuisance. This is an interesting-looking character and Boba will need someone at the foot of the throne. Amirite?

3. HT we need a beautiful Twi'lek. Get after it.

1. Poor Fennec. Its okay, Fennec. Deep breath. You'll be with him when she is long gone. A man like Fett may roam a bit, but he knows what's what. [backspaces over "bottom b!tch" comment. lol]

2. I hope Beal's character isn't going to be someone we end up disliking, like Mando's Season 1 Twi'lek nuisance. This is an interesting-looking character and Boba will need someone at the foot of the throne. Amirite?

1. Poor Boba having to content himself with Ming-Na Wen as a fallback option. I feel so sorry for him… the lucky bastard!

2. I can’t imagine for a second Kathleen allowing that. It’s more likely to be a topless guy. Maybe this is the perfect cameo role for Rian Johnson.

3. Hera. Preferably without the yellow pirate pants.

1. Poor Boba having to content himself with Ming-Na Wen as a fallback option. I feel so sorry for him… the lucky bastard!

2. I can’t imagine for a second Kathleen allowing that. It’s more likely to be a topless guy. Maybe this is the perfect cameo role for Rian Johnson.

3. I'd prefer the Twilek in your sig personally.

He is greatly to be pitied.... Poor guy. Surrounded by a galaxy of beautiful and badass SW women.

Unfortunately, Kathleen does not control what goes on in our display cabinets... Or shelves. Sucks to be you, Kathy.

If Boba wants Jabbas ex-harem manager at the foot of his throne, then too bad. Heh.

*feeds Rian Johnson to the rancor*

No Hera , because I find Rebels boring. Look, Boba wants to reenact "Slave Girls of Gor" and I for one will let him. I dont tell him what to do....! I will keep my comments about red silks vs white silks to myself.

I am not surprised that one got cancelled, actually. I thought it was supposed to showcase G. Carano? Theres no one now to couple it up to the Mando series and the concept alone is not strong enough to stand on its own, imo.

I want Acolyte cancelled next. That needs a good cancelling.

I remember seeing the Twi'Lek (forgot her name) in the trailer and thought it would be cool to see what's she was up to in the show, but yeah... She was a nuisance. With her dumb catlike hissing al the time.
I wouldn't mind an Aayla Secura figure.

I am not surprised that one got cancelled, actually. I thought it was supposed to showcase G. Carano? Theres no one now to couple it up to the Mando series and the concept alone is not strong enough to stand on its own, imo.

I want Acolyte cancelled next. That needs a good cancelling.

They could use Cobb Vanth in that role. I like Cara Dune/Carano but Olyphant is a great actor who has carried multiple shows as the lead.

The Acolyte should indeed be tossed in the dumpster and set on fire. 🔥

Back